Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Steve Wright get a fair trial in Ipswich?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tecs View Post
    Hi Noel,

If Stephens went to so much effort to set up Wright, why did he arrange the bodies in order to draw attention to himself and put himself in the frame?

Regards,
    Good question tecs,that has often puzzled me, the only conclusion I can come to is that is was just another part of the cat and mouse mind games he played all the way along this crime spree.
    Thankfully we are not serial killers are we ! So we may never know fully the reasons for a lot of the acts here, though none the less.
    It is a FACT that two girls WERE posed and it is a FACT that this art work DID hang on Stephens wall so to say they can not and are not linked in anyway beggers belief and any self respecting sleuth worth thier salt could figure this one so please don't insult my or anyone elses intelligence to try and indicate they may not be !
    Mind you, the suffolk police have done just that haven't they.
    The reason I believe needs an explanation as does why they ignored my reports of a man in a car with something covered up on the back seat of that car that was parked up at the EXACT, yes the EXACT spot where Paula was hurriedly dumped after I passed by bearing in mind that the car sat on the side of the road next to the verge where there are two, yes two massive layby's (that can hold a 40ft trailer and cab and still have room left over), either side of the two deposition sites that were both completely empty at the time. That is what first drew my attention to the car...... Regrads jsi
    Last edited by jsi2010; 11-24-2010, 11:23 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

• Originally posted by Tecs View Post
      Hi Noel,

If Stephens went to so much effort to set up Wright, why did he arrange the bodies in order to draw attention to himself and put himself in the frame?

Regards,
      Gemma and Tania's bodies were lying in the stream for about two weeks while the killer waited and waited for the news blast that two bodies were found. His plan was that Wright would be targetted as the last man who was with Gemma and also Tania. Bear in mind that Stephens was the main suspect for Tania's disappearance at that stage.
      Heavy rain upset his plans and the bodies were washed a mile apart and not easily visible in the swollen stream. Two weeks blurred memories and now Wright might not be so easily associated with Gemma.
      Then on Saturday 2nd december Gemma's body was found at last. The killer expected an instant intense double murder investigation that would have unearthed the main suspect Steve Wright.
      What happened was a low profile playing down of events by police.
      This is the report on 3rd Sunday.

Local news headlines for Suffolk and Essex, and the surrounding East Anglia areas from the East Anglian Daily Times.

The killer's plan was not working out and this triggered a step further.
      So in the early hours of that Sunday morning while he sat in his car with the fall guy's house in London Road in his sight he saw Anneli Alderton emerge from it and waited for her to approach his car. This streetwise prostitute who was uptight because of all the talk about two missing prostitutes was happy to enter into her friend honest Tom's safe haven.
      He took her to a quiet place on the pretense of having sex and after giving her a drug fix and getting her to strip off completely he got her into a stranglehold knowing that she had Wright's DNA all over her and that she had left her DNA in his house. Then he drove to the Nacton road and stopped outside Amblefield school and carried her dead body into the undergrowth and laid it out as you know. Her body wasnt found until the 10th and I cant say if he dumped it the night he killed her or a few days later but that would be very risky keeping it in his car. Remember that this guy was an ex cop and he knew how they work and wouldnt panic like an ordinary person who is approached by a policeman. Also he had experience of this with Tania's body.
      His plan was to clearly link the victims together. Prostitutes. Naked. Jewellery left on. Strangled. No sex assault. Clearly the motive was to link Tania to all the subsequent killings with Wright tied to them all as their last customer.
      He picked up Annette right after her sex session with Wright a few days later.
      He picked up Paula in the same way in the next few days just as she exited from Wright's house.

Even after the fifth body was found and everybody in England knew that there was a serial killer at large in Ipswich, the local police still had not conceded that they were all linked and that there was a serial killer at large.

Local news headlines for Suffolk and Essex, and the surrounding East Anglia areas from the East Anglian Daily Times.

Does that help to explain how the killer was forcing their hand?
      Last edited by noel o'gara; 11-24-2010, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Why?

Do you have any thoughts on why the police did not charge them both? If there is all this evidence and eyewitness testimony then why not charge Stephens as well? That way they would not have to admit a mistake they would just charge them both.I know you claim conspiracy but what are your personel beliefs on why they didnt/havent charged TS.

Comment

• Originally posted by dannymc View Post
          Do you have any thoughts on why the police did not charge them both? If there is all this evidence and eyewitness testimony then why not charge Stephens as well? That way they would not have to admit a mistake they would just charge them both.I know you claim conspiracy but what are your personel beliefs on why they didnt/havent charged TS.
          He was an ex cop who lived with a 16 year old prostitute in Norwich so that probably started his involvment in the vice trade and also drugs. this is a man with form and experience. He was dismissed from the force most likely for criminal stuff that has not been disclosed so far.

He was the number one suspect all along in the Tania disappearance and was under close observation only after the fifth girl was killed. He would see the police a mile off as they sat in white vans with painted windows.
          If you read back on the thread you will see how events progressed and quite simply he diverted them on to Wright and they charged Wright the next day and released the killer on police bail.
          At that time they felt they had the right killer but doubt and reality probably slowly dawned as time went on. It would take a brave cop to challenge the bosses at that stage.
          Because of the high profile nature of the case it would have been a huge loss of face if they had to admit that they screwed up. Police infighting probably erupted but nobody got to know about that. The chief retired shortly after and some senior officers also retired.
          The CPS lawyers have to take a lot of the blame but they are unaccountable and beyond reproach.
          Wright was just a sex case who was set up by the killer who fooled the police. Imagine the embarrassment if they had to release him and rearrest the other guy. Also they didnt know what I am now telling you and how the murders progressed and perhaps they still dont know. It took me some months to figure out what happened and that was after the trial but I didnt think Wright was the killer from the start.
          So at that time a prosecution against the real killer would have been contested and he most likely would bring in evidence that Wright had been the last man with each victim and thereby cause doubt with a jury. He could have used the police evidence to show that connection and be acquitted.
          I think that a jury of 12 honest people would convict him based on the picture evidence and John who saw him on 11th December plus a mountain of circumstantial evidence that fits him.
          His crime was much greater than simply the murders of those five girls. It was a deliberate setting up of an innocent man to be locked up for life for his crimes and the murders were formalities in that pursuit. Such a killer would in my opinion go on to kill again as and when he felt the need to solve any domestic problem he encountered.

Comment

• Originally posted by noel o'gara View Post
            His crime was much greater than simply the murders of those five girls. It was a deliberate setting up of an innocent man to be locked up for life for his crimes and the murders were formalities in that pursuit. Such a killer would in my opinion go on to kill again as and when he felt the need to solve any domestic problem he encountered.
            Which exactly regardless of what anyone else believes or says to me, I have to carry on pursuing this matter. I am very well aware of the huge implications of my testimony and the upheaval not only for the famillies of the girls but many others also, like a ripple in a pond.
            I have gone through everything time and time again,separated the wheat from the chaff and am left with the pure grain (I'm from farming stock lol)
            I am not out to wreck Tom Stephens life for no reason, he wrecked his own when he did what he did. I am doing what I know needs to be done to stop him doing the same to other famillies as he has done to so many already..... regards jsi

Comment

He was an ex cop who lived with a 16 year old prostitute in Norwich so that probably started his involvment in the vice trade and also drugs. this is a man with form and experience. He was dismissed from the force most likely for criminal stuff that has not been disclosed so far.

He was the number one suspect all along in the Tania disappearance and was under close observation only after the fifth girl was killed. He would see the police a mile off as they sat in white vans with painted windows.
              If you read back on the thread you will see how events progressed and quite simply he diverted them on to Wright and they charged Wright the next day and released the killer on police bail.
              At that time they felt they had the right killer but doubt and reality probably slowly dawned as time went on. It would take a brave cop to challenge the bosses at that stage.
              Because of the high profile nature of the case it would have been a huge loss of face if they had to admit that they screwed up. Police infighting probably erupted but nobody got to know about that. The chief retired shortly after and some senior officers also retired.
              The CPS lawyers have to take a lot of the blame but they are unaccountable and beyond reproach.
              Wright was just a sex case who was set up by the killer who fooled the police. Imagine the embarrassment if they had to release him and rearrest the other guy. Also they didnt know what I am now telling you and how the murders progressed and perhaps they still dont know. It took me some months to figure out what happened and that was after the trial but I didnt think Wright was the killer from the start.
              So at that time a prosecution against the real killer would have been contested and he most likely would bring in evidence that Wright had been the last man with each victim and thereby cause doubt with a jury. He could have used the police evidence to show that connection and be acquitted.
              I think that a jury of 12 honest people would convict him based on the picture evidence and John who saw him on 11th December plus a mountain of circumstantial evidence that fits him.
              I am absolutely gobsmacked at how you present theory as fact...post after post after post. Worse still you're accusing a living man of being a serial killer....it's one thing theorising about political philosophy or something or other....it's another claiming a man is the killer of 5 women.

I'm not particularly well versed in the ins and outs of the law......but surely you are guilty of a crime here? Slander or something similar? Were I the accused reading this.....I'd be straight on the blower to the police.

You're not asking us to be the judge and jury....contrary to your claims in your initial post.....you're dictating his guilt and in your mind there's no room for an alternative opinion. You're a wrong 'un pal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fleetwood Mac View Post
                I am absolutely gobsmacked at how you present theory as fact...post after post after post. Worse still you're accusing a living man of being a serial killer....it's one thing theorising about political philosophy or something or other....it's another claiming a man is the killer of 5 women.

I'm not particularly well versed in the ins and outs of the law......but surely you are guilty of a crime here? Slander or something similar? Were I the accused reading this.....I'd be straight on the blower to the police.

You're not asking us to be the judge and jury....contrary to your claims in your initial post.....you're dictating his guilt and in your mind there's no room for an alternative opinion. You're a wrong 'un pal.
                and you are a fool. This killer wouldnt dare go to the police to put my allegations under a microscope because the evidence would be exposed to the general public.
                Wright was convicted on the basis that his DNA was found on the last three victims and the police rushed to judgment on that evidence. But that only proved that he had sex with them. It did not prove he killed them and no evidence was present that linked him with either their death or the deposition sites.
                So I present theory as fact?
                Wright always pleaded his innocence. fact.
                Wright was a well known punter focused on sex. Fact.
                Wright had no motive. Fact.
                TS had no alibi for all five crucial times. Amazing for an innocent man. He took a prostitute to the police station to create a false alibi for Gemma. Fact.
                He had a rare picture in his home which linked him to the unheard of positioning of two murdered women. Fact.
                A witness saw him beside two bodies on 11th December. Fact.
                The last three victims wouldnt get into a strangers car because of the terror. Fact.
                They would get into his car. Fact.
                He was at the very centre of this case from start to finish, victims, police and media. Fact.
                I could go on and on and on but you sound like one of those cops who once they secure a court conviction based on your wrong suspicions, then the convict did it whether he did it or not and you go home feeling vindicated.
                I thought this website was a forum for intelligent debate but not blind faith in the justice system.
                What you call theory fits with the facts and is supported by the evidence.
                The police case against Steve Wright is a theory supported by media hype and a rush to judgment but no hard evidence.
                Oh, and one other thing.
                I have had 30 years experience living in the shadow of the real Yorkshire Ripper, so I could see the ingredients of a total **** up in this case also.
                Peter Sutcliffe was a copy-cat killer, responsible for only four of the thirteen murders which he 'confessed' to. He had been eliminated twelve times by the police because he was blood group O. The Yorkshire Ripper was known to be blood group B.

Comment

• [
                  Originally posted by Fleetwood Mac View Post

Tell you what Fleetwood do me a favour and call the police and report me for slander or what ever you like, find Tom Stephens and tell him what I am doing too as I will happily stand up in any court any time and repeat my story, call newspapers and tell them what I am doing.
                  To say Noel has dictated is hypocritical as if you read some the other posts they are dictating though from the other point of view, at least some of you have an open mind.
                  Is not the aim to decide who is innocent and who is guilty I give you fact of eye witness and Noel has presented many facts free for anyone to see and some conjecture. Just because you do not like what you see you get nasty like one or two others here. I say nearly 5k hits on this thread say alot of people are interested and may have doubts.
                  Please anyone who would like to engage in private conversation on this feel free to message me and will get back to you....watch and keep an eye on the news guys and gals..... thanks and regards jsi
                  Last edited by jsi2010; 11-25-2010, 12:18 AM.

Comment

This killer wouldnt dare go to the police to put my allegations under a microscope because the evidence would be exposed to the general public.
                    As you've told us a fair few times that the police would never admit they have locked up the wrong man.....then 'the real killer' would have nothing to worry about in the event he made his way to the police. FACT?

Originally posted by noel o'gara View Post

TS had no alibi for all five crucial times. Amazing for an innocent man.
                    It seems your defendent was struggling for an alibi too...considering he couldn't prove to the police he was elsewhere. Amazing for an innocent man eh. FACT?

Originally posted by noel o'gara View Post

I could go on and on and on
                    You already have. Do try and pause for breath and a spot of reflection rather than continue. REQUEST.

The law is in place to prevent cranks like you acting as judge and jury. We have recent cases of people being falsely accused of being paedophiles and then being attacked by the confused...the impressionable.....the bored...and the out and out lunatics. I'm surprised the site doesn't have rules against this sort of thing. What you are doing is plain wrong. If you feel so strongly about it then take it to a court of law where the man can get a fair trial rather than playing Perry Mason on a message board with someone's reputation and possibly.....in the worst case scenario....someone's safety.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fleetwood Mac View Post
                      As you've told us a fair few times that the police would never admit they have locked up the wrong man.....then 'the real killer' would have nothing to worry about in the event he made his way to the police. FACT?

It seems your defendent was struggling for an alibi too...considering he couldn't prove to the police he was elsewhere. Amazing for an innocent man eh. FACT?

You already have. Do try and pause for breath and a spot of reflection rather than continue. REQUEST.

The law is in place to prevent cranks like you acting as judge and jury. We have recent cases of people being falsely accused of being paedophiles and then being attacked by the confused...the impressionable.....the bored...and the out and out lunatics. I'm surprised the site doesn't have rules against this sort of thing. What you are doing is plain wrong. If you feel so strongly about it then take it to a court of law where the man can get a fair trial rather than playing Perry Mason on a message board with someone's reputation and possibly.....in the worst case scenario....someone's safety.
                      I REPEAT ; I have never said Steve Wright is innocent not once I saw Tom Stephens in the act period no theory no notion just FACT - Noels theory and collation of information is interesting to say the least any many others think so too FACT.
                      Always makes me wonder why when people lose a debate or argument and they have nothing constructive to add that they get all bent out of shape and attack with malice. please if you can not be critical in a well mannered way please refrain from commenting as I find it rather rude thank you.....I expect there will be others who wish to join in though may be scared of getting embroiled in a slanging match.
                      Yes you absolutely correct 100% thank you, someones safety is at risk (mine also I might add) and I am trying to do just that as that is where Tom should be , in court and prison Regards jsi
                      Last edited by jsi2010; 11-25-2010, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• You say Wright just had sex with them. I seem to remember Mark Dixie saying he just had sex with his victims dead body do you beleive him?

Comment

• Originally posted by dannymc View Post
                          You say Wright just had sex with them. I seem to remember Mark Dixie saying he just had sex with his victims dead body do you beleive him?
                          For me Dannymc this is not about Steve Wright at all, to be honest I do not give two hoots if he is innocent or guilty and can stay where he is for all I care.
                          For me this is about getting a very dangerous man arrested and locked up whom I SAW in the act of disposing of Paula and Annette GOD REST THIER SOULS. There is no matter what at the very least an accomplice who is roaming free to act again or are you all just blind and stupid.
                          When and I mean when he acts again as he surely will at some point I hope to god that you don't all choke on your blind arrogance.
                          Are any of you here actually in the legal/law proffessions and have any experience in real crime may I ask ???????
                          The level of judgemental bias is highly surprising, I must admitt had higher expectations of this site to debate but seems I am mistaken, shame...Regards jsi

Comment

• For me this is about getting a very dangerous man arrested and locked up whom I SAW in the act of disposing of Paula and Annette GOD REST THIER SOULS.
                            Wait...you saw a guy, days apart, dumping two dead women out on the side of the road, and you just sat there and watched? Well that makes you a pathetic piece of crap doesn't it. Or a flat out liar.

You did not see ANYONE dumping two dead bodies. You saw a man, in the general location where the bodies were found and are now allowing your imagination to form "facts" that are blatantly untrue.

And just like most "witnesses", the more you tell your story, the more embellished, fanciful and false it becomes. Which is why nutbag witnesses are never taken seriously.

Let all Oz be agreed;
                            I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ally View Post
                              Wait...you saw a guy, days apart, dumping two dead women out on the side of the road, and you just sat there and watched? Well that makes you a pathetic piece of crap doesn't it. Or a flat out liar.

You did not see ANYONE dumping two dead bodies. You saw a man, in the general location where the bodies were found and are now allowing your imagination to form "facts" that are blatantly untrue.

And just like most "witnesses", the more you tell your story, the more embellished, fanciful and false it becomes. Which is why nutbag witnesses are never taken seriously.
                              Stick and stones Ally stick and stones bless ya little cotton socks love ya to pieces you are but 1 person 1 voice and frankly from day one of this thread you have been nothing but bitter and somewhat rude.
                              So my lovely your venom means zero and I am sure there are very intelligent people looking here that may agree you have shown nothing but zealous hatred for no reason. Call me as you will it is water off a ducks back quack ! quack !
                              Plus I think it may be yourself who embelishes as from your comments you have got it absolutely wrong lol I suggest you have a little read through my friend and get your facts straight before spouting off with your venom.
                              I have just written a nice letter to the chief constable of suffolk police to ask them why they never came to speak to me so will keep you posted in the meantime mind those stress levels and your blood pressure god bless you...with a signiture such as your own and you call me a nutbag your funny or there again maybe you really are just wicked through and through..... regards jsi
                              Last edited by jsi2010; 11-25-2010, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ally;156031]Wait...you saw a guy, days apart, dumping two dead women out on the side of the road, and you just sat there and watched? Well that makes you a pathetic piece of crap doesn't it. Or a flat out liar.

May I just ask you why it is you find it so hard to believe there is an accomplice when all along the police have said they may well be one ? It was also said in court they may well be one ! so please explain yourself properly as I have asked you to on more than one occassion though you always fail to deliver anything but vile comments so am lowering my expectations here but please just humour me and explain if you can thank you ALLY... regards jsi

Comment

Working...
                                X