Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Steve Wright get a fair trial in Ipswich?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets not joke about it though Tecs.Five very young women died in horrible circumstances here.
    The police did their best----and to be fair, in this case ,in my opinion, didnt really go for the local oddball despite the fact he had invited their suspicions in the first instance , and made a fool of himself .Instead they locked him up out of harm"s way for a bit while he was "confessing" to this and that, while they set about catching the real culprit.
    Best

Comment

Originally posted by Tecs View Post
      Because sadly the Police always arrest the local "oddball" first?

Kiszko, George, Stagg...Stephens?

Kosminski?

Regards,
      Dont forget the Birmingham 6, the Guildford 4, the Maguire 7, Judith Ward, Anthony Steel, John Humble, Ronald Castree, etc etc etc.
      Biggest oddball of all was Peter Sutcliffe, the lunatic copycat yorkshire Ripper who had been eliminated a dozen times before his arrest.
      Ron Warren was deputy chairman of the West Yorkshire police authority at the time of the Ripper enquiry and confirms that the police knew that there were two...

Comment

Originally posted by noel o'gara View Post
        Why then did the police arrest Stephens on suspicion of all five murders?
        He knew all five. He had sex with them all. They were all at his house. He told the police that he could be the killer unknown to himself. He made inappropriate phone calls to Tania's mother shortly after she went missing. He took another prostitute to the police station the day after Gemma vanished and asked her to lie that he was with her at the time of Gemma's disappearance. He had that picture in his house that linked him to those two murders at least.
        There is ample evidence that Wright was a sex addict and all the forensic evidence produced by police only corroborate that as a fact.
        How's that for some evidence Ally?
        It's bang up evidence. You have done a fabulous job of painting wright as the killer. Congratulations.

Oh and now we have a witness who saw Stephens the day before the bodies were found by police, acting strangely, and a body only a few hundred yards down the road.
        No we don't. We have a witness who saw someone maybe. Although I am sure by the time you are done massaging his memory he'll have seen Stephens in the act of both killing them and dumping their bodies AND planting evidence to frame Wright.

Let all Oz be agreed;
        I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Natalie Severn View Post
          Lets not joke about it though Tecs.Five very young women died in horrible circumstances here.
          Absolutely. I'm sure you know I wasn't making light of the Ipswich murders though, just making a semi serious point. If the police are so stupid/biased/ignorant (delete where applicable) as to really think Barry George murdered Jill Dando because he read gun magazines and was a bit odd, what could a prosecution do to me?

Spent his evenings discussing serial killers on the internet, bookshelves full of JTR books and material....

regards,
          Last edited by Tecs; 11-12-2010, 04:28 AM.
          If I have seen further it is because I am standing on the shoulders of giants.

Comment

Dont forget the Birmingham 6, the Guildford 4, the Maguire 7, Judith Ward, Anthony Steel, John Humble, Ronald Castree, etc etc etc.
            Biggest oddball of all was Peter Sutcliffe, the lunatic copycat yorkshire Ripper who had been eliminated a dozen times before his arrest.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkSaYJg9gMU

Hmmm. You really can't put John Humble in that list Noel.

I agree with the others that I know about.

Regards,

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkSaYJg9gMU
              Noel, just a point I noticed a while ago, if Sutcliffe is a copycat Ripper how does that fit in with him starting the attacks first? ie he attacked Tracy Browne, Anna Rogulskyj and Olive Smelt all before you say Billy Tracey murdered Wilma McCann?

Regards,
              Last edited by Tecs; 11-12-2010, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
                The idea that a serial killer would choose to frame poor pathetic Wright is beyond ludicrous. It's pathetically laughable. The idea that a serial killer is going to follow Wright around to see which women he has contact with so he will kill only them is the most idiotic idea that has ever been proposed in a long list of idiotic conspiracy nutball theories.

Eyewitness testimony is the least reliable evidence available. It has been proven time and time again to be extraordinarily bad. You saw a man with something on his back seat. Wow. So a serial killer kills a woman, and then drives her out to dump her and puts her in the backseat where her arm might flop out and be seen rather than in say, oh I don't know, the TRUNK? For a machiavellian killer with the brains and the cunning and the planning to frame some nobody douchebag that seems awfully stupid.

If you want a discussion, quit screeching like a hysterical drama queen and have one. But just because you have convinced yourself there's some grand conspiracy doesn't mean rational people have to believe you. You have presented nothing in the way of evidence or proof, merely your belief and your opinion, which is not sufficient to override actual evidence.
                Firstly please explain why this theory is laughable and ludicrous as otherwise it remains just your opinion and worth zero.
                I find your tone somewhat full of venom and hostlity, I do not know you so could explain why you are so hostile towards me please ?
                YOU say about a body covered up on the back seat where an arm may drop out and be seen ! A Renault Clio is a very small three door hatch back, an arm dropping out is hardly liable to be noticed YET we are led to believe that Steve Wright drove around At
                1.30am with Tanya pushed down head first into the footwell of his Mondeo and a fibre from there was so deeply embeded in her hair, it survived weeks submerged in the fast flowing river current, now that is laughable in my humble opinion.
                So eye witnesses are ALL STUPID AND BLIND are we ? Tecs YOU WERE NOT THERE, I WAS !.... I SAW WHAT I SAW AND NO COMMENTS FROM YOU OR ANY ONE CAN SAY THAT I DID NOT SEE WHAT I SAW. It was not just a matter of being stupid outrageous audacity with the police precence no more than round the corner at Nacton Crossroads played apart and how much do people really tend to notice what goes on around them normally ? This time though everyone in Ipswich was on high alert and he made an error, the person I SAW and the BODY I SAW at the PLACES I SAW them were there.
                Yes it is my belief and yes it is my opinion because LIKE IT OR LUMP IT NOTHING CHANGES- I SAW WHAT I SAW THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH AND IT NEVER CHANGES--IT CAN'T CHANGE ! BECAUSE IT'S THE TRUTH
                Also it was I who contacted Noel I asked him for assistance when I learned of him through Conrad Wright
                god bless all

Comment

Originally posted by Nemo View Post
                  There was no mention of where some of the women were killed so they could actually have been walked to the scene of their discovery, albeit in a drugged state

I don't think it would be difficult to carry the women single handed anyway

I thought the premise was that all the murders were done to cover up the initial killing and frame Wright

With mission accomplished, why would there be any immediate danger to other women in Ipswich?

In framing Wright, why would the real killer arrange the two women in the same fashion as a painting on his wall, drawing possible suspicion upon himself ?

Same deal with the "incriminating" note left in memory of one of the women
                  I can not say anything on Tanya-Gema or Annelli though I can and do say that I believe Paula was under a light coloured cover on the rear seat of the car that was parked at the exact spot where she was found and that I SAW a female laying naked just off the road approx 200 yards away, so paula and annette were walked to thier deaths, one watching other pretty unlikely !
                  I agree Stephens commented on record as saying how easily he could pick one of them up with one hand and would of had no trouble !

Re : the premise, you will have to ask noel about that.

Mission accomplised-The danger to women- The man I saw at the very least disposed of two bodies need I say more ?

FACT -TWO GIRLS WERE POSED IN A UNIQUE WAY-coincidence ? Tom Stephens had an art work of this unique pose on a wall inside his house.
                  Why ? I do not know but none the less THIS IS A FACT
                  The notes surely should submitted to at least two handwritting experts any offers ?
                  god bless all

Comment

Noel, just a point I noticed a while ago, if Sutcliffe is a copycat Ripper how does that fit in with him starting the attacks first? ie he attacked Tracy Browne, Anna Rogulskyj and Olive Smelt all before you say Billy Tracey murdered Wilma McCann?

Regards,
                    I dont wish to get diverted to the ripper story but simply Sutcliffe was a nutter who had attacked those you say and wanked over them and fled for whatever mad reason to express his hatred of his delusional wife Sonia.
                    The first Ripper murder was of Wilma McCann and subsequent murders were totally different MO's accompanied by an unprecedented level of violence. When the numbers started to mount as he baited the police, the real ripper wrote to them including Sutcliffe's murder of Jean Jordan in Manchester and they bought it. After that Sutcliffe got roped in more and more until he believed he was the ripper in the end. you can read it on my website.
                    Peter Sutcliffe was a copy-cat killer, responsible for only four of the thirteen murders which he 'confessed' to. He had been eliminated twelve times by the police because he was blood group O. The Yorkshire Ripper was known to be blood group B.

As for the Ipswich murders it is a really sad story for all the families who have to live with the pain and probably the guilt of not helping more when they were alive.

Remember that this killer stalked these five vulnerable girls who couldnt live without a drug fix. The first to go was violently strangled by a big strong man whom she trusted and then her mother was subjected to weird phone calls. Two weeks and after getting increased police attention, local oddball Tom's best friend Gemma disappeared similarly and now there was a nationwide alert for two missing prostitutes.
                    The handful of drug addicted prostitutes in Ipswich were on high alert after the 2nd December when Gemma's body was found in the local stream naked and murdered.
                    Next day another friend of the local oddity vanished only to be found a week later spreadeagled just like a picture he had on his wall.
                    Then on 8th December the odd ball's girlfriend's body was taken naked and strangled from the same river and that evening another very good friend of his, Annette Nicholls was picked up for sex by Steve Wright, who dropped her back to the safety of the self appointed guardian angel, whose car she readily stepped into and that was her last drive to her death.
                    She was stretched out similarly to Anneli Alderton and to the picture hanging on his wall as he ensured that the police would link the murders to one killer knowing that Wright had sexual contact with all of them, bar Tania, just before he took them under his protection.

Two days later, Paula Clennell, another friend who trusted the oddball with her life and who had given a tv interview only days earlier, was picked up by sex addict Steve Wright and dropped back to town where she was immediately given the sanctuary of her protector's car and she was taken back to Levington where Wright had brought her, stripped for consentual sex, placed in an armlock which she resisted but couldnt overcome, and her body was hastily pulled from the back of his car and dumped close to the road in what police said was a hasty action to get rid of it.
                    The odd ball knew that Wright had all five victims in his car just before he picked them up and surely there would be forensic evidence on them linking him to them. This oddball was seen hoovering his car that night and when he ran into a police road block he uturned and booted it back, then hung around Levington that day as the police activity intensified.

this is not a common or garden murder case. Five innocent vulnerable girls were conned by a cunning killer who posed as a friend. He also perverted the justice system, compromised the police by outwitting them and succeeded in getting an innocent man locked up for his crimes for a lifetime. This killer most likely has killed before this and will kill again when he sees the need.

One final point. How could any man make up a story like this if it wasnt supported by the facts?

Comment

Originally posted by gallicrow View Post
                      Assuming that the suspect you're referring to is, in fact, Tom Stephens -

Vicky Hall was from Trimley St Mary and was murdered in 1999.

Tom Stephens lived in the neighbouring village of Trimley St. Martin and only moved there in 2006.

Several newspapers reported that Steve Wright lived in Trimley St Mary in 1999. Some others said that his father, Conrad, lived "nearby".
                      In case you were unaware, Trimely St Mary and Trimely ST martin are actually joined and on the same road it would take no more than 3 minutes to travel from one end to the other.
                      Steve Wrights father Conrad lives at Walton which again is on the same road,joined and takes no more than 4 minutes to from one to the other.
                      Yes Wright was in the area and Tom Stephens would know Felixstowe and Trimely being a part time taxi driver.
                      There are alot of coincidences in this case involving both of them and who knows ?
                      All I am saying is that it is possible ! and that I SAW WHAT I SAW which means there is at the very least an accomplice ! wheather Steve Wright is innocent remains to be seen.
                      My MAIN concern is that the man I SAW that day is walking free and should not be so yes people are still in danger !!
                      god bless all

Comment

Because sadly the Police always arrest the local "oddball" first?

Kiszko, George, Stagg...Stephens?

Kosminski?

Regards,
                        Just goes to show that the police can and do get it wrong and are capable of ignoring and hiding FACTS that would hinder the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Natalie Severn View Post
                          The police did their best----and to be fair, in this case ,in my opinion, didnt really go for the local oddball despite the fact he had invited their suspicions in the first instance , and made a fool of himself .Instead they locked him up out of harm"s way for a bit while he was "confessing" to this and that, while they set about catching the real culprit.
                          Best
                          At the very least there is another man running around who diposed of two bodies or am I FOREVER A LIAR ? everyone seems so bent on discrediting Noel Ogara that the point is being ignored I SAW something crucial, I can not and will stop saying it untill people listen to the truth.
                          This has blighted my life since the day I SAW and became a witness to a crime, and to have people who I ask for help to deride me without question is not only rude and insulting its rather ignorant.
                          I used to think we british had the best legal system in the world, I now have serious misgivings. very dissapointing indeed

Comment

Originally posted by jsi2010 View Post
                            At the very least there is another man running around who diposed of two bodies or am I FOREVER A LIAR ? everyone seems so bent on discrediting Noel Ogara that the point is being ignored I SAW something crucial, I can not and will stop saying it untill people listen to the truth.
                            This has blighted my life since the day I SAW and became a witness to a crime, and to have people who I ask for help to deride me without question is not only rude and insulting its rather ignorant.
                            I used to think we british had the best legal system in the world, I now have serious misgivings. very dissapointing indeed
                            Hi jsi2010
                            I can only give you the benefit of any doubt and trust that you are sincere in what you have posted here. If you have witnessed Tom Stephens dumping the body of two of Steve Wrights supposed victims then I suggest you contact a reputable journalist such as Bob Woffinden or Sandra Lean or the head of the Innocence UK organisation Dr Michael Naughton at Bristol University.
                            I have questioned Noel's integrity only with regard to his and Cullinanes actions during their supposed defence of Ronald Castree.
                            I do not doubt that Noel has highlighted some very disturbing facts in the Ipswich murders and agree that much of the evidence against Wright can easily be explained by Wrights own admissions which would be expected if he picked up girls purely for sex. The two most disturbing facts are that the police were only put upon Wright's trail after Stephens (a former copper himself) had given them the lead (which places Stephens also in the vacinity of the girls working area); and that the CCTV only showed Wright in the areas the girls worked....no witnesses of Wright in the vacinity of where they died.

Derrick

Comment

Hi jsi2010,
                              I am really not sufficiently convinced at present to want to get involved in this matter but I think Derrick has made a very sound suggestion and that this may help to get your concerns heard by a wider public and take you forward.
                              Best Wishes,
                              Norma

Comment

Originally posted by jsi2010 View Post
                                Tecs YOU WERE NOT THERE, I WAS !.... I SAW WHAT I SAW AND NO COMMENTS FROM YOU OR ANY ONE CAN SAY THAT I DID NOT SEE WHAT I SAW.
                                Er? I think you've got me mixed up with someone else? Or somebody else's comments with mine?

Read back and see if you really do mean me. If you do then O.K. I can't stop you writing what you want on the boards, but for the record, I don't remember saying anything to or about you on this thread?

Regards,
                                Last edited by Tecs; 11-13-2010, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X