The Babysitter/Snow Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sdreid View Post
    Kenneth Hanson's legal team, to no avail, also tried to implicate Gacy for the Chicago 1955 Matinée Murders.
    Gacy was only 13 at the time so that made the claim quite dubious right at the start up.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Just recently it was revealed that a feature film about Gacy is in the planning stages.

Stan Reid

Comment

I don't see anything on IMDb about it yet so who knows about the new Gacy film. If it comes to fruition, hopefully it will reverse the downhill trend of John Wayne Gacy movies.

Stan Reid

Comment

Good thought, re the Wed/Sundays maybe being church sessions.

Thing is, if this guy needed to use church as an excuse to be out in his van or whatever, then how'd he explain away the time he clearly spent with the kids in the days/weeks to follow? And where'd he keep them - at work?

Really strange case. Thanks for posting on it.

Also - LOL at the Michael Moore experiment. Even if it is a bit scary.
          Last edited by Ausgirl; 09-18-2013, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ausgirl View Post
            Thing is, if this guy needed to use church as an excuse to be out in his van or whatever, then how'd he explain away the time he clearly spent with the kids in the days/weeks to follow? And where'd he keep them - at work?
            All I can think is:

1-He had a very secure room where he could keep the kids locked up.
            2-He was unemployed in some fashion.
            3-He was self employed in an occupation where he didn't need to account for his whereabouts.
            4-He had an accomplice so they could watch the children in shifts.

Stan Reid

Comment

In some fashion perhaps meaning involved in some sort of seasonal work.

Stan Reid

Comment

Either way, it would seem that he must have watched them at all times or he was in some isolated area where they could not be heard yelling for help.

Stan Reid

Comment

In some fashion perhaps meaning involved in some sort of seasonal work.
                  Since all the murders occurred in the cold months, that's a major theory.

Stan Reid

Comment

Maybe the guy was in the snow removal business.

Stan Reid

Comment

That doesn't necessarily mean that he was receiving unemployment compensation though.

Stan Reid

Comment

He may have been supported by family.

Stan Reid

Comment

That situation might fit one of the suspects.

Stan Reid

Comment

Like other unsolved cases, we seem to continue to add new suspects but rarely eliminate any.
                            Last edited by sdreid; 05-01-2014, 04:50 AM.

Stan Reid

Comment

According to the Wiki article, Gacy's DNA doesn't match though.

Stan Reid

Comment

Like other unsolved cases, we seem to continue to add new suspects but rarely eliminate any.
                                Gacy is eliminated in my book though.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
                                X