Who Was Renwyck Williams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Was Renwyck Williams?

Stewart Evans mentions in one of the interviews on this site that there was a "monster" previous to the Ripper named Renwyck Williams. Does anyone know anything about him? He is of particular interest to me because my problem with accepting Tumblety as the Ripper is that T. was gay and to my knowledge gay men do not want to touch womens' bodies, much less cut and take out female parts. But Stewart says Williams was a homosexual and did cut female reproductive areas. This could make a Tumblety believer out of me yet.

You should get yourself a copy of this book, gs.

Comment

For a brief account - and with due caution in view of the source - it might be worth a look at

Comment

Colin Wilson also detailed the case decades ago, though I don't recall any reference to homosexuality or the cutting of 'female reproductive areas.' Either Stewart has been misquoted or he knows something I don't.

Regards.

Garry Wroe.

Comment

In the interview which can be read on this site Stewart says Renwyck was homosexual etc and a killer/mutilator of females (this is not an exact quote but you can go read it). Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the info

Originally posted by The Grave Maurice View Post
            You should get yourself a copy of this book, gs.
            Okay, I ordered one.

Comment

Working...
            X