Peter Tobin on trial for third murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Triplesod View Post
    I don't think it's a good idea to go searching through every unsolved murder in the UK to pin on Tobin.
    Funny you should say that...

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Peter Tobin ruled out of six murders and disappearences...but someone is still responsible for them!
    Natalie Pearman, in my opinion, was more than likely a Steve Wright victim.

Comment

One of the most baffling murders in recent years was that of Janice Weston in 1983. She was found beaten to death in a lay-by on the A1 in Northamptonshire. Very little has ever been written about this murder, but it seems that there are still a number of unanswered questions regarding Janice's background and precisely what she was doing on the night of her death. Certain other strange happenings surrounding her death have never been explained.

I see that this is another unsolved murder being laid at the feet of Peter Tobin. Can't argue one way or the other.

If anyone can point me in the direction of further information regarding this murder, I'd be grateful.

Cheers,

Graham
      We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

Working...
      X