connection of the torso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• connection of the torso

i have a new theory that rules out dr.tumblerty. i believe the murderers of the five canonical didn’t stop all together after Kelly. as it was noted that the mutilations started out as slight abdominal mutilations as on Nichols and increased in degrees ending in Kelly being unrecognizable. so if the ripper went to that degree with five victims why stop there? Why not say that on September the 9th 1889 when the pinchin street torso was found that that may have been another victim of the ripper? There are clues that point to the ripper
    1.severe abdominal mutilations
    2.the victim was killed on sept 8 1889 the one year anniversary of Chapman
    i think the killer might have killed again to relive his murders of the previous year and maybe the degree of mutilation was upped again to making the victim unrecognizable. I believe if the ripper did kill another that he wouldn’t just stop at the degree of mutilation found with the woman killed in No.13 millers court but that he would advance again to more mutilations as in disemboweling his victims and mutilating them. i believe there was one report of the womb missing but this is not very likely. This theory needs some research and i invite anyone who would like to help me prove or disprove this

but on the other hand if it is related to the Whitehall torso of oct 3rd 1888 it cant be related to the ripper murders because the ripper wouldn’t go from that degree of mutilation to a lesser degree as that of Nichols but if it isn’t related to the Whitehall torso then it may then be related.
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

for anyone interested

I am going to research this for a couple of days and come back with my conclusion. i would like to rephrase sentence saying the ripper wouldnt go from the extent of mutilations on the whitehal mystery to the nichols murder. there have indeed been cases where murderers have gone from very violent crimes to commiting a less violent crime.anyone with important info on either the whitehall mystery or the pinchin street torso please let me know, down to the last tiny detail.

yours truly
    Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

update

ok heres a layout of what i have so far.first in the killing of MJK the ripper killed her INDOORS!!!which could have resulted in him liking the privicy and solitary.and in MJK her head was almost cut off,the right arm was seperated from her body,maybe and attempt to disjoint the right leg.
      TIMELINE
      1.nichols/throat cut/slight abdominal mutilations/outdoors
      2.annie/throat cut/more severe abdominal mutilations/still outdoors
      3.eddowes/throat cut/sever abdominal mutilations/slight facial disfigurment/still outdoors
      4.MJK/INDOORS/EXTREAM facial AND body mutilations/almost limb severing
      5.pinchin street torso/possibily killed indoor.this is just guessing but maybe the ripper liked killing indoors but also liked the show of the body,the publicity so he killed the victem indoors then disposed it openly/heavy abdominal mutilations/limbs severed/we dont know the condition of the legs or face.
      but then again it was noted that the attack on the genitals was absent.
      i still need to do more reserch

yours truly
      Washington Irving:

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

Working...
      X