No announcement yet.

Tales of the New Orleans Axeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both killers appeared to be more on a power trip than anything else. There may have been a sexual element in both cases but it seems secondary to me.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• They both seemed more interested in terror than torture as well.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
        They both seemed more interested in terror than torture as well.
        terror and notoriety

Stan Reid

Comment

• Zodiac's crimes also seemed to have a sexual element but that was not the case with the Axeman, at least, not as obviously.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Zodiac didn't attack any children but who knows what would have happened had some been present.

Stan Reid

Comment

Zodiac didn't attack any children but who knows what would have happened had some been present.
              If he was actually the one who abducted Kathleen Johns then I'm glad we didn't find out what would have happened.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Johns is a doubtful in my view.

Stan Reid

Comment

• I believe she has passed away in the last few years.

Stan Reid

Comment

• I believe her two offspring who were present (the baby and the fetus) are still around but they don't remember anything.

Stan Reid

Comment

Zodiac didn't attack any children but who knows what would have happened had some been present.
                      According to Kathleen Johns, the man she identified as Zodiac did threaten to kill her infant daughter as well as her.

Stan Reid

Comment

• The Axeman just seemed intent on killing everyone in the residence no matter if it was man, woman or child.

Stan Reid

Comment

The Axeman just seemed intent on killing everyone in the residence no matter if it was man, woman or child.
                          Again, a lot like the Ratcliff Highway Murderer.

Stan Reid

Comment

According to Kathleen Johns, the man she identified as Zodiac did threaten to kill her infant daughter as well as her.
                            Ms. Johns was also pregnant at the time.

Stan Reid

Comment

• I can think of serial killers who made it a point to murder about every type of person but I can't think of one who made it their mission to kill pregnant women.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Some of the Stripper victims were reportedly pregnant but I don't think it was to the point that the killer could tell.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
                                X