No announcement yet.

Did a serial killer go unrecognized?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Until reality hits, we baby boomers will continue to consider ourselves immortal.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• When I was a kid, I thought my grandparents in their 50s were old but now I'm 67 and don't even feel like I've reached middle age yet. Julia Wallace does look quite old to me in her mortuary photos and she's only two years older than I am now.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Apparently Julia Wallace did suffer from urinary incontinence at age 69 and she seems a little young for that.

Stan Reid

Comment

• It appears, that is from a good source, that Parry's last alibi witness died in 1998.

Stan Reid

Comment

• That being Savona Brine who was 13 at the time.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Savona Brine was probably the last major witness to pass away then.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Perhaps the last witness of any sort.

Stan Reid

Comment

• I have never heard for sure if all the children who saw Close making his delivery to Julia are now deceased.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
                    I have never heard for sure if all the children who saw Close making his delivery to Julia are now deceased.
                    I was informed on another site the last of those was James Wildman and he died in 2005.

Stan Reid

Comment

• He was apparently the last witness of record.

Stan Reid

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that some of the little kids who saw Wallace making his rounds on the day of the murder would still be living. They would only be in their 80s now.

Stan Reid

Comment

• I'd be surprised if any remember anything significant though.

Stan Reid

Comment

• And how trustworthy would any memories be if they were kids at the time and now into their 80's.
                            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Unlikely that they remember anything important even if they remember perfectly.

Stan Reid

Comment

• My mom was 6 when the murder occurred and she still remembers a lot from her childhood.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
                                X