No announcement yet.

True Crime Media Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding my previous post, I hope it's better than the production they did on the Zodiac Killer.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Later that same night, AMC is playing Jack the Ripper (1959).

Stan Reid

Comment

The Discovery show this Sunday, Jack the Ripper in America, suggests that James Kelly was the Ripper. They also conclude, I believe, that Kelly murdered Carrie Brown as well as other women across the U.S.

Wolf.

Comment

Hmm-how did my last entry about the Discovery program show that I posted it tomorrow when I did so early Thursday? Did they get Cern fired up?

Stan Reid

Comment

Originally posted by sdreid View Post
            Our daily Ripper show Sunday is Jack the Ripper in America on Discovery.
            A quote from the future!

Stan Reid

Comment

Our daily Ripper show Sunday is Jack the Ripper in America on Discovery.

Stan Reid

Comment

The murderous mobster Dutch Schultz goes to war against Harlem gangster Bumpy Johnson for control of the policy rackets in Hoodlum on BET twice this coming Thursday

Stan Reid

Comment

The JtR show is playing on Discovery again tonight as well.

Stan Reid

Comment

On History right now, Manson. It will be replayed in a few hours.

Stan Reid

Comment

• The film about John Dillinger, Public Enemies, is recently out on DVD - reserve your excitement.

Stan Reid

Comment

• AMC is running The Fugitive this afternoon which was supposedly inspired by the Sam Sheppard case.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Twice tonight, Lifetime is playing the 2006 movie Karla about Homolka and Paul Bernardo.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
                            AMC is running The Fugitive this afternoon which was supposedly inspired by the Sam Sheppard case.
                            Actually, they're playing it again tomorrow evening - repeated Thursday afternoon.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Recently released on DVD is The Stepfather, by indications inspired by the John List family murder case.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Next evening, AMC is playing Silence of the Lambs with its Ed Gein inspired character.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
                                X