No announcement yet.

Case of most interest besides JtR poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Zodiac against the B Team for now but no big runaway. Not any really big surprises for me.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Zodiac is the most interesting. Unsolved, letters from killer, coded messages, killings are random and motive-less. Very intriguing case
      I won't make any deals. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed,de-briefed, or numbered!

Comment

• I saw today that Steve Hodel thinks his dad was both the Black Dahlia murderer and Zodiac. Pretty soon we'll be able to clear all these cases with this guy.

Stan Reid

Comment

• The New Orleans Axeman is a case that is very interesting to me. If the jazz letter is real(with the lack of killings that night, it seems very real) the case is even more interesting.

Great thread, I was about to add a few cases to my personal interest list.

Comment

• Thanks Zero! New Orleans had a chalk message too and it's more likely, in my view, by the killer than GSG because it makes a direct reference. I have a dedicated thread on the case.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Are there any decent books about the Cleveland Torso murders?

Comment

• Two in my estimation:

Torso-Steven Nickel

In the Wake of the Butcher-James Badal

Stan Reid

Comment

• I vote for "The New Orleans Axeman".

Comment

• 1) The Texarkana Phantom Killer

2)The Black Dahlia

3)The Lower Quinton Witchcraft Murder

Comment

• I still think the Jon Benet Ramsey case is pretty fascinating.

Comment

• Originally posted by belinda View Post
                        1) The Texarkana Phantom Killer
                        That one's right up there with JtR to me. Number 2 isn't far off either.

Stan Reid

Comment

• It's very interesting but has even one book been written about it? It seems to be all but forgotten apart from the film The Town That Dreaded Sundown

Comment

• It's very interesting but has even one book been written about it? It seems to be all but forgotten apart from the film The Town That Dreaded Sundown

Sorry I'm having horrendous computer problems
                            Last edited by belinda; 10-30-2009, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• Not to my knowledge. Something of a void there.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Well, 6 of the 10 are about neck and neck.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
                                X