Case of most interest besides JtR poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christine View Post
    I live in the US and as such have been subjected to endless torrents of Jon-Benet Ramsey, and I have to say, the more you look at that case, the less interesting it gets.
    That case as well as the McCann case has media frenzy written all over it. All the attention is a double-edged sword. You get clues en masse as the positive part and you also get the media circus going about all the sordid and horrendous details of each case. The unsolved murder case that is most interesting to me atm is the Phantom of Heilbronn. I mean they got her DNA all over Europe and they still have absolutely no clue. The Herrhausen murder is also interesting: Last generation RAF or something like the Italian Gladio case? There are many interesting cases out there. The mostro di firenze case is a prime example of how to not conduct an investigation. Occult conspiracies? Imprisoning the journalist Mario Spezi as a suspect because he thinks the official investigation is bullshit? That is really really bad policework.
    "The human eye is a wonderful device. With a little effort, it can fail to see even the most glaring injustice." - Quellcrist Falconer
    "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem" - Johannes Clauberg

Comment

The Stephen Lawrence Murder
      What happened to Suzy Lamplugh?
      The Lord Lucan mystery
      The whole William/Julia Wallace case
      The murders of Tupac Shakur & The Notorious B.I.G
      There is loads I am interested in.

Comment

Off of the list, Black Dahlia.

In my humble opinion, Lizzie Borden should not be on the list. The case is solved, the Jury just chose not to convict. As far as the New Bedford Police were concerned, the case is closed.

She was very wealthy, she paid $25,000 to her attorney, a sum that is something close to $500,000 today, and her lawyer was the former Massachusetts Governor. If you think we have trouble with rich defendant's today (OJ Simpson) imagine how a Victorian era trial would have fared with a dream team of lawyers.

Comment

Hi,

I am interested in the Zodiac murders. I think that the son of Sam murders may have been inspired by Zodiac. The Zodiac once refered to himself as Sam and DB refered to himself as the son of Sam. Just a thought.

Your friend, Brad

Comment

I don't place a lot of aith in Wiki but this gives a basic outline.

http://oznewsandviews.proboards.com

Comment

I don't place a lot of faith in Wiki but this gives a basic outline.

http://oznewsandviews.proboards.com

Comment

Originally posted by I_AM_JACK View Post
                The murders of Tupac Shakur & The Notorious B.I.G

Tupac died on Friday 13th February 2006
                Thats 13 years ago this Friday the 13th.
                In his honour I am working on a free article, which will look at his death, the conspiracies surrounding it, and the claims that he is still alive. I will post it in the "Other Mysteries" section.
                Regards Mike

Comment

Ignore that, it was September 13th! After he was shot on September 7th after the Tyson fight! I got confused with another project I was working on!!
                  Regards Mike

Comment

Hall-Mills, Luard and Bible John would have been my additional candidates had I the space.
                    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Then Storrs, Boston Strangler and the Babysitter. OK, that catches me up to Borden.

Stan Reid

Comment

I didn't include cases with questionable convictions like Hanratty and Hauptmann, that is, not that stood. Wallace had a conviction but it was later expunged.

Stan Reid

Comment

The Halifax Slasher, even though he didn't exist.
                          "Damn it, Doc! Why did you have to tear up that letter? If only I had more time... Wait a minute, I got all the time I want! I got a time machine!"

Comment

The Disappearance of Dan Norder.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Tom Wescott,

Who was Dan Norder? I could not find him among the killer files.
                              "A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.”
                              Albert Einstein

Comment

Blue,

He's not in the killer files, he's in the ripper notes.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Working...
                                X