Case of most interest besides JtR poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the clue-in Glyn!
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Well, then I guess all but Phantom have some kind of book about them and we have the movie for that.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Now we just need a movie for Gatton, Axeman and Torso.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
          Well, then I guess all but Phantom have some kind of book about them and we have the movie for that.
          And, Earl Smith's screenplay doesn't count.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Taman Shud case.
            http://youtu.be/GcBr3rosvNQ

Comment

• That's a great one Ruby. I believe it's #21 on my top 200 list which included JtR.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Actually, it's a top 210 list now.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Looking down the list, it seems I got caught up in the Anglosphere.

Stan Reid

Comment

• With all the popularity of Zodiac, I'm surprised that the case is not more widely discussed here.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Searching I saw these books by Rasmussen, editions 1 2 3. He covers Zodiac, Dahlia, Cleveland, Texarkana, and some others. All in the same book I think. Then he updates it maybe. Have you read him, Stan?

Roy
                      Sink the Bismark

Comment

• No I haven't Roy but I believe he used to post on here and I think I exchanged some posts with him. I hope I'm not confusing him with someone else.

Stan Reid

Comment

• If you wish to read up on the Gatton mystery,enter the word 'Trove'in yahoo or Google search box,and then enter Gatton mystery in the trove newspaper search box.Plenty to read there.

Comment

• Thanks Harry - I'm off to give it a go

Stan Reid

Comment

• Those old accounts are usually very interesting.

Stan Reid

Comment

• I'm not sure why but some cases seem to gain more of a following with age while others lose on that account. It seems to me that no case older than JtR has much of an audience other than perhaps Bravo.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
                                X