No announcement yet.

Anthrax Case Solved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to some accounts, more died from that than the atomic bombings.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Originally posted by sdreid View Post
      The ones who should be looked at most closely are the non-famous related who were directly targeted. That is, not the high profile attacks or those who had incidental contact like mail handlers. That leaves us with two for the most in need of scrutiny. Those are Kathy Nguyen and Ottilie Lundgren.
      I can't help but notice that the two people in this category are women and the are the also the only females who were killed.

Stan Reid

Comment

They were also single women living alone who were over 60 years of age.

Stan Reid

Comment

No known connection to any of the suspects either.

Stan Reid

Comment

Nor to each other.

Stan Reid

Comment

Originally posted by sdreid View Post
              They were also single women living alone who were over 60 years of age.
              They were, I believe, of a different race though.

Stan Reid

Comment

I wonder if either or both were into match services or personal ads.

Stan Reid

Comment

Been talking to yourself a long time on this haven't you, Stan?

But a match service or personal ad service -- online -- is a logical idea. I wonder if their files would still be accessible with the site? And if perhaps their computers were checked at the time of their deaths? Not that we'd ever have a way of knowing that.

curious

Comment

Originally posted by curious View Post
                    Been talking to yourself a long time on this haven't you, Stan?
                    I'm a great listener too.

Stan Reid

Comment

Don't doubt that. . . but I have nothing to confess.

don't you expect the authorities would have checked the backgrounds of the women or do you think they were focusing on the national appearance and neglected the personal angle? Very intriguing thought.

Comment

I'm just wondering. Hopefully authorities are/were ahead of me. It is a puzzle why these women fell victim though.
                        Last edited by sdreid; 05-14-2011, 06:02 PM.

Stan Reid

Comment

Yes, it really is.

Comment

I heard yesterday that they are asking for Ted Kaczynski's DNA to check if he was involved in the unsolved 1982 Chicago Tylenol Poisonings. They already investigated him for D.B. Cooper and Zodiac so it seems they're trying to hang everything on this guy. Too bad he was in custody in 2001 so Anthrax is out but the murderer in the newer case was probably somewhat like Kaczynski and the Tylenol Poisoner.

Stan Reid

Comment

Well, it's been about 5 weeks so Ted must be off the hook for Tylenol.

Stan Reid

Comment

Senator Patrick Leahy, one of the targets of Amerithrax, stated earlier this year that he did not consider the case to be closed.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
                                X