Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nicole View Post
    Hi all,

Sounds good to me!! Sunday nights, 6pm GMT it is....SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Nicole
    So I think that's early Monday morning here.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• I'm in for a while.

JM

Comment

• I can't figure out how to get into Chat, either. (Also using an iPad with Safari on it. I have another tablet, but it's only 3G-- might not work, either.)

What about having a special thread just for "live" chats, where everyone pops in about the same time? (Sunday is okay with me, but I won't miss "Downton Abbey" for you folks! ;-0 )
        Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
        ---------------
        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
        ---------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
          I can't figure out how to get into Chat, either. (Also using an iPad with Safari on it.
          That's because it's a flash based chat room. You'll have to download a flash-friendly browser app to get it to work on an iPad.

JM

Comment

• Incoming. Brace yourselves.

Let all Oz be agreed;
            I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• Im in too. Woo Hoo! It's just like Rippercast without the sounds of babies, dogs, cigarette lighters, chewing on strawberries, etc etc etc.

JM

Comment

• You don't have a cockatoo!
                My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
                  You don't have a cockatoo!

I have such an off-color response to this. Being mature...beeeing mature......

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• My cockatoo,George,is a Greater Sulphur Crested and over 30 years of age.

He has heard it all.

Whinnies like a horse and swears like a teenager.

Comment

• Ribbit

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
                        My cockatoo,George,is a Greater Sulphur Crested and over 30 years of age.

He has heard it all.

Whinnies like a horse and swears like a teenager.

I had a Galah like that.

When Mrs Gut and I were just dating we learned to not make out around him, as the rotten bugger would repeat everything we said as soon as we left.

My grandfather had a Budgie that (when Nan was in hospital) he taught to say "Nans a silly bugger got crook went hospital" but the the Budgie would make sobbing sounds, letting the whole world know that the tough old bugger (my grandfather was thought, by most, to be) wasn't so tough when it came to his darling Daisy being at deaths door.
                        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Robbie Lang used to swim some of his horses at Carrum and stabled them at his grandfather's.
                          Jock was Eddies father.
                          One ran second in the Cox Plate.
                          Move up here and he was at stud down the road.
                          Small world.

Comment

• Ribbit

Comment

• Bye!

That was fun.

Comment

• I am going in. I also plan to get steadily drunk throughout the evening. I feel this is a solid plan, with no drawbacks.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

Working...
                                X