No announcement yet.

In the Chat Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a party and the topic is "Who's a Bigger Knob". So far it's a 3-way tie.

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• If it really were I'd have won...but we're discussing knobheads so I stand aside !

Comment

• oh yes i am, in and out for a bit of the chat room, maybe you will be there too LOL
        “be just and fear not”

Comment

• I'm jumping into the chatroom for a short while to see if anyone shows up.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• I'm jumping into the chatroom for a short while to see if anyone shows up.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• I'm gonna be hanging in the chat room for a bit if anyone would like to jump in. Doesn't anyone go in chat any more?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• In.

JM

Comment

• Nothing to do, nowhere to go...

JM

Comment

• I am in the chat if anyone is around and wants to gab.

Let all Oz be agreed;
                    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• Liar.

JM

Comment

• Originally posted by jmenges View Post
                        Liar.

JM
                        Well she was, 'cause she and I had a little chat.
                        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• ¿Que cosa?

what's this? I'm a Luddite & I don't know what a chat room is. I'm also old.
                          From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
                          "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosemary View Post
                            A chat room is a room in which chatting goes on. LOL.
                            I'm old too.
                            Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                            ---------------
                            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                            ---------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosemary View Post
                              If you click on chat room above, just along from New Posts, you enter the chat room where you can half a talk without it showing up forever on the boards. Most people post here that they are going in so people know.

Many of us do it in Pub Talk as we don't care about it being open to others to see.
                              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• So

This is in actual time? Or whatever amounts to that?
                                From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
                                "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

Working...
                                X