In the Chat Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headed to the chat. 09/01/10 7pm gmt -6 Dave
    We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

• Me sooo chatty! 9-18-2010 1 pm gmt -6. Dave

Comment

• 9/20/2010 6:09 gmt -6 Dave

Comment

• Am I the only one who uses this thread? 10-01-2010 10:25am GMT -6 Dave

Comment

• Im in the chat

And Dave,

Not anymore
            Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• In for a short bit.

Let all Oz be agreed;
              I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• In for a spin, again, while I drink my coffee and eat cold spaghetti ....best breakfast EVER.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• In for a little bit.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• In the chat, brat. Wear a hat. Don't forget that.
                    huh?

Comment

• In the chat for a bit, twit.
                      huh?

Comment

• Anyone care to join me in the chat?
                        "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill

Comment

• In the chat
                          Washington Irving:

"To a homeless man, who has no spot on this wide world which he can truly call his own, there is a momentary feeling of something like independence and territorial consequence, when, after a weary day's travel, he kicks off his boots, thrusts his feet into slippers, and stretches himself before an inn fire. Let the world without go as it may; let kingdoms rise and fall, so long as he has the wherewithal to pay his bills, he is, for the time being, the very monarch of all he surveys. The arm chair in his throne; the poker his sceptre, and the little parlour of some twelve feet square, his undisputed empire. "

Stratford-on-Avon

Comment

• Spending some time in the chat. I dare you to join me.
                            "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill

Comment

• Join me in the chat, if you dare!

Comment

• Anyone fancy a chat??
                                In order to know virtue, we must first aquaint ourselves with vice!

Comment

Working...
                                X