Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DVV View Post
    Nice one!

One can deny her parole, but it's simply unfair to deny her remorse, understanding and real shame.
    I don't want to argue this on two threads so I'll answer this, then confine myself to the other threads:

It's not unfair to deny her remorse, understanding and real shame if you don't believe she feels any of it. And I don't. She contradicts herself every times she speaks and for every time she's accepted full responsibility she's denied any responsibility at all. Therefore I don't believe her, I think she's a liar and a manipulator who is saying what she thinks will best help her case. And even if she is genuinely remorseful, as has been mentioned by me before, her remorse won't give her victims back their lives.

Let all Oz be agreed;
    I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• Bravo, Ally.

She is not remorseful because you don't want her to be so.

Great.

Comment

• I'm in the chat. Who dares to join me?!
        "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill

Comment

• Will be in the chat around 3 o'clock tomorrow. Chat me up during my break.
          "You want to take revenge for my murdered sister? Sister would definitely have not ... we would not have wanted you to be like this."

~ Angelina Durless

Comment

• I'm in the chat. Join me, won't you?!
            "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill

Comment

• I'm gonna peek my head in and see who else does the same.

Comment

• I'm in. Who's with me?

Comment

• Maybe tomorrow.
                  I'm not in the mood right now, since my dog just died.
                  "You want to take revenge for my murdered sister? Sister would definitely have not ... we would not have wanted you to be like this."

~ Angelina Durless

Comment

• um.....i am ready to chat

5/14/2010 3:15 cst
                    We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

• I'm in. Alone, it would appear.

Comment

• Hi Trevor
                        Went in - just missed you:-(
                        Chris

Comment

• in at

11:41 est 05/18/10 Dave

Comment

• Give me 2 or 3 hours and I'll be in there.
                            Just have to take care of a few things first.

~ Angelina Durless

Comment

• going to the chat

5/19/2010 11:29 cst Dave

Comment

• 5/23/2010 11:13 cst Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X