No announcement yet.

In the Chat Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Mark...that could be John Waters...

Or even better : Governor Schwarzy.

Comment

• I can't find her (him?) in the member list...?!

Comment

• Originally posted by DVV View Post
        I can't find her (him?) in the member list...?!
        I'm not sure that new members appear there instantly. The most recent new member doesn't, either, for example. There may be some sort of induction period, perhaps to prevent spam posts.

Regards,

Mark

Comment

• Thanks Mark,

yes, that is it. I just tried with the newest member Steven Russell and couldn't find him either.

Hope I'll hear soon from Freeleslie. I can't believe it's a coincidence.

Amitiés

Comment

• There is a delay while new members approved.

Comment

• I sincerely doubt that there could be a mass murder of that calibre where it wouldn't be infamous. Therefore the question is irrelevant in so far as whether she would be released if the crime wasn't so sensational. By its definition mass murder IS sensational. So do I think she would have been released if she had participated in any other mass slaughter of people? No.

I'll tell you what, find me a case of where anyone else participated in the mass slaughter of human beings, willfully wielding the knife on at least one of them who has been paroled from prison and I'll possibly rethink allowing her out.

But as far as I am concerned, a mass murderer deserves life in prison. Actually they deserve a bullet in the brain, but barring that, life in prison will do.

Let all Oz be agreed;
              I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• Trouble is, Ally, that Leslie is part of a multiple murders case, but she is not what we can call a mass murderer herself.

And I have no doubt that Manson fame doesn't help her.

edit : thanks, Admin.

Comment

• If you participate in a crime in which people lose their lives you are held equally responsible by the law. She was not only convicted of one murder but also of conspiracy in murder.

Bye bye for life. She willingly participated in the actions that cost the lives of half a dozen people. She should be glad she's alive and not ripped to shreds like her victims are and stop whining about poor unfortunate her.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• No I won't stop, Ally.

Because that's just what I feel.

Comment

• I didn't say you should stop whining. I said she should stop whining. And I feel people who defend cold blooded murdering bitches are people who lack sympathy for those who truly deserve it: their victims.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• I do not defend cold blooded murdering and have much sympathy for the victims.
                        I simply think that 40 years is enough in her case.

And Leslie isn't in 2010 the little bitch she was in 1969.

Comment

• And Leslie isn't in 2010 the little bitch she was in 1969.
                          You don't know that.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• Let's say I think I know, then.
                            What I know is that I'm no longer the little rascal I was at 19.

People do change.
                            That's life.

Comment

• People do change. Unless someone murders you before you have the chance to.

As I said, I frankly don't care if she's changed into a candidate for sainthood. The calibre of her crimes requires that she pay with her life. She can do her saintly work there with the people who will most benefit from it.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• People do change. Unless someone murders you before you have the chance to.
                                Nice one!

As I said, I frankly don't care if she's changed into a candidate for sainthood. The calibre of her crimes requires that she pay with her life. She can do her saintly work there with the people who will most benefit from it.
                                That's an option.
                                I accept your opinion, although mine is different.

One can deny her parole, but it's simply unfair to deny her remorse, understanding and real shame.

Comment

Working...
                                X