No announcement yet.

Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump says yesterday news agencies "make up sources"; previously he said leakers were real, and would be caught-- what does he believe, really?

Are unidentified intelligence sources fabricated by journalists, or are they real people who need to be stopped? Both of the president's claims cannot be true.
    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
    ---------------
    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
    ---------------

Comment

• This is an article for those who support Mr. Trump (don't worry, it's by a conservative author who attended the CPAC). It will also help outline to our non-USA readers why people voted for him.

Once leery of a Trump who snubbed the event in 2016, conservatives are tantalized by his embrace of their agenda and the possibility of advances for the right, writes Ed Morrissey.
      ---------------
      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
      ---------------

Comment

• This story was posted a few minutes ago. Our new Attorney General Jeff Sessions has agreed to recuse himself from any investigation into anything to do with Trump's campaign. At the core of the issue is whether he spoke with Russian representatives prior to Mr. Trump's victory.

The announcement came after a day of rapid-fire developments that intensified pressure for a full investigation into Moscow’s meddling in the election.
        ---------------
        ---------------

Comment

• Pretty quiet in here recently, which is surprising given all the events over the last 5 days or so, but hey.

I'm beginning to wonder if Trump is actually just plain stupid. I mean, REALLY stupid. A massive moron. And here is my evidence:

- Bannon calls Breitbart to tell them to run the story about the Mark Levin peice (this is my suggestion, btw).
          - Trump then checks Breitbart on his Twitter-feed and blows a fuse or two.

It is at this point that a non-moron would pick up the phone and call the CIA/FBI/DOJ/ whoever and ask them if this is true or not.

It would also be "normal" not to slander a president as "sick" unless you are actually sure of this and even then, the "sick" comment is still debatable.

No, a complete moron would grab twitter and tell the whole world what is going on in his head. He then instructs congress to look into this (so we know that he didn't make and such enquiries himself).

His goons then send another tweet stating that they will not comment on this any further (but I wouldn;t bet on it, if you know what I mean )

Finally, if his campaign was wire-tapped, he will also drag out the evidence that whoever applied for it (it wasn;t Obama, because he can't) presented to the courts in order to obtain the wire-tap.

Classic own-goal

Comment

• Originally posted by Svensson View Post
            Pretty quiet in here recently, which is surprising given all the events over the last 5 days or so, but hey.

I'm beginning to wonder if Trump is actually just plain stupid. I mean, REALLY stupid. A massive moron. And here is my evidence:
            :

Its the 50th anniversary of this record.

Day after day alone on the hill,
            The man with the foolish grin is keeping perfectly still,
            But nobody wants to know him,
            They can see that he's just a fool,.....

Yep, its the Fool on the Hill.
            Need we say more....
            Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
              Its the 50th anniversary of this record.

Day after day alone on the hill,
              The man with the foolish grin is keeping perfectly still,
              But nobody wants to know him,
              They can see that he's just a fool,.....

Yep, its the Fool on the Hill.
              Need we say more....
              50yrs....

Makes me feel OLD.

But I'm not.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• to calculate my real age, I usually take the square-root of my nominal age

Which makes me about 6 and a half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Svensson View Post
                  to calculate my real age, I usually take the square-root of my nominal age

Which makes me about 6 and a half.
                  Which would make me a year and a bit older than you.
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• The "man of a thousand voices" tried to tweet a nice comment about International Women's Day and how much he respects women. It backfired, with some sharp tweets in return about his previous comments and tweets re women:

---------------
                    ---------------

Comment

• I think this is a brilliant quote from Senator Chris Murphy: "Trumpcare is here and you're going to hate it."

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
                        I think this is a brilliant quote from Senator Chris Murphy: "Trumpcare is here and you're going to hate it."
                        The White House is rejecting the moniker "Trumpcare", I've read.

Meanwhile, it has passed two House committee readings (after long debates), and is moving to the House floor. Still a long way to go...

President Trump is wading into the fray Thursday and flexing his deal making skills to build momentum behind the Republican Party’s Obamacare repeal bill
                        ---------------
                        ---------------

Comment

• Hamilton church volunteers denied entry to U.S. so they wouldn't 'steal American jobs'
                          The group, heading for New Jersey, says it was turned away for fear members would steal American construction jobs, and that there was "no pressing need" for Hurricane Sandy relief work.

'If you can't get a church van with 12 white folks through (the border), how much worse is it for any person of colour?'
                          - Rev. Seth Kaper-Dale of the Reformed Church of Highland Park, New Jersey
                          Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Wait, the Canadians are trying to cross into 'Merica?
                            Just how bad are these end times, anyway?

Seriously, they seem like very nice white people. I'm sorry the border stations seem to be in the control of idiots lately.
                            ---------------
                            ---------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                              Wait, the Canadians are trying to cross into 'Merica?
                              Just how bad are these end times, anyway?

Seriously, they seem like very nice white people. I'm sorry the border stations seem to be in the control of idiots lately.
                              Canadians crossing down? You got to be kidding. More Canadians are going to Mexico rather than in the USA. Tequila tastes better there. LOL

Comment

• Kraig Moss made financial sacrifices last year to follow Donald Trump across the country and tell his own story. Now, he wishes he hadn’t.

This is a very sad story about a devoted Trump supporter, the father of a young man who died of a drug overdose, who now realizes Trump's plan cuts Medicaid funding to drug treatment clinics-- even though Trump promised him personally they'd work to end addiction.
                                ---------------
                                ---------------

Comment

Working...
                                X