Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Karl View Post
    I agree, that would be childish. What makes you assume I am one? As I am not calling for impeachment, by your logic I must consider myself a "secret Trump supporter". I suspect you are projecting, here, and more than a bit.
    I'm projecting? MORE than a bit? I see. You don't want Trump impeached. I must have misunderstood when you posted this:

I would say my belief is that he won't last the full term, but I almost daren't hope so - wouldn't want to jinx it.

Impeachments are always a good, healthy, undamaging exercise, aren't they. Glad to see you're hoping for one, if not 'calling' for one.

As for the rest of your bullet by bullet response, it's nonsensical. So, we'll just leave it. I'll leave your to your anti-Trump fantasies now. I'm sure they make you feel important and grown up.
    Last edited by Patrick S; 01-18-2017, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Look at that number!

I know this is an odd point to bring out, but this will be the 58, 619th viewing on this thread. I don't think any other thread in the Board has had as much as this (I could be mistaken there). Not even comments by Pierre on his "questions" or "theories" or "points" have generated as much curiosity as Trump v. Hillary, or the outcome has. Even given the known volatility of politics to raise tempers, BOY this takes the cake!!
      Last edited by Mayerling; 01-18-2017, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
        I know this is an odd point to bring out, but this will be the 58, 619th viewing on this thread. I don't think any other thread in the Board has had as much as this (I could be mistaken there). Not even comments by Pierre on his "questions" or "theories" or "points" have generated as much curiosity as Trump v. Hillary, or the outcome has. Even given the known volatility of politics to raise tempers, BOY this takes the cake!!
        Nah that diary thread is over 400,000.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• And in Pub Talk there's one called Private Sale with over 260,000 and Van Gogh (which I think started elsewhere) at 180,000
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karl View Post
            I agree, that would be childish. What makes you assume I am one? As I am not calling for impeachment, by your logic I must consider myself a "secret Trump supporter". I suspect you are projecting, here, and more than a bit.

The ones you were addressing in your post which ended with "It would be hilarious if wasn't so pathetic."

You completely missed the point. The point is that after elections there shouldn't be INTERNAL "opposition". Clinton lost. The "opposition" (i.e. Trump) won. Therefore, the game is over. The ELECTION is over. Get it? I doubt it.

I really don't think that is peculiar to Americans.

Dear, God. Who on earth said anything about it being "peculiar" to Americans? I pointed out that I'm American because Trump, Obama, Bush, et al are AMERICAN PRESIDENTS! Thus, I WANT them to do well? Get it? No....still confused? Not surprising.

But you were not opposed to Obama? Shouldn't you have been opposed to him if you disagreed with him?

Ah. It's all or nothing, isn't it. This is emblematic of this age of identity politics that it's clear you so identify with. See, I don't SUPPORT or OPPOSE Presidents once they're elected. I support or oppose specifics of their policy agendas. I'll try to be more simplistic, okay? I either AGREE or DISAGREE! See how simple that is? For instance, with Obama, I agreed with his opinion on gay marriage. I agree with him on most social issues. I disagree with some elements of healthcare reform. I disagree with how it was enacted. I don't agree with how he's approached Israel. I agree with him in that I prefer the Sox to the Cubs! See how easy that is? I made informed choices about what I like and what I don't like! And I didn't have to "OPPOSE" the President of the country in which I live!

Was the (Republican dominated) Congress "childish" for opposing Obama?

Uh. Again. Another blanket statement. Some of what the congress chose to oppose was "childish". Some of the opposition was based on the fact that supporting certain legislation would have gone against core party principals. So, yeah. When they opposed to simply to oppose, that's silly, counterproductive, partisan politics, and "childish". Try and stop assuming that anyone who disagrees with Obama on anything is "right winger" who blindly supports the right just because that's clearly how you approach your support of leftists. You'll figure out how all this stuff is supposed to work one day.......eh....probably not.

Surely you are not suggesting that anyone here hopes otherwise?

I hope your being facetious. I mean, I've already posted your hopefulness that Trump is impeached (fingers crossed, don't jinx it!). I'd say impeachment may further DIVDIE THE NATION! How about you?

What does that have to do with anything? I have never pretended one political leaning is better than the other either. Like most people, I have both conservative and liberal views. Get off your high horse.

I like it on my high horse. It's easier to talk down to dishonest people who pretend be middle-of-the-road, RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE non-partisan when they're clearly not that. That's okay, Karl. You have all the right opinions and people will agree with your democrat talking points at cocktail parties. They'll also enjoy our impeachment rant, too. Test it first before you break it out, though. Just in case.

Man, that was random. How on earth would that make you like me?

It wouldn't. I was being a wise-ass. I'd never be like you. That's safe to say.

It's like you just entered this thread, not having read anything in it.

I haven't read much of it. Just your last few insipid posts. But, I think I can guess to near 100% accuracy what's in it. It's called group thing, Karl. It's all the rage now. Your hip deep in it.

No, it would not make you remotely like me, because I have not said anything which should make anyone think as much. This is just more of your projection: you assume, quite falsely, that because I am opposed to Trump, that I am anti-Republican, and that that is the reason I oppose Trump. Except, of course, none of my arguments against Trump have been based on his political ideology (I don't even know what his political ideology is, no one really does), but rather his criminal record, his lies, his immature (and dangerously undiplomatic) behaviour and cabinet selection.

His CRIMINAL record? What's that? I can't wait to hear it! Also, his cabinet selections...tell me more. I think you know your supposed to be outraged because Rachael Maddow (who you don't watch....) tell you must be. But, I can't wait to hear about what you so object to! Racists? Tax cheats? Check the talking points and get back to me Mr. Free Thinker.

Indeed, it was so egregious that it was impossible to take offense.

I don't think you know what egregious means.

But you clearly did mean offense, because you went out of your way to thumb your nose at me - and you even had to lie in order to do it. I would like to think you are capable of better insults than that.

I tried to do better with the insults this time!
            Look I hate these ridiculous line by line retorts. If you want to go back and forth, write it out. Pretend I'm Trump and let me have it. Just don't go line by line because you don't want to let any point go undefended.

Comment

• As filmmaker Michael Moore said, "Trump is the Godfather of fake news." See youtube.com/watch?v=MecLstDQPao

A correspondent on another discussion site, noted:

Joseph Goebbels passes on the mantle to Trump as godfather of 'Fake News' or more properly propaganda ...interesting to note the similarity of Trump 'Fake News' dissemination and Goebbels method

GOEBBELS' PRINCIPLES OF PROPAGANDA
              6. To be perceived, propaganda must evoke the interest of an audience and must be transmitted through an attention-getting communications medium.
              13 (c) c. A propaganda theme must be repeated, but not beyond some point of diminishing effectiveness
              14. Propaganda must label events and people with distinctive phrases or slogans.

a. They must evoke desired responses which the audience previously possesses

b. They must be capable of being easily learned
              Christopher T. George
              Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
              just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
              For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
              RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisGeorge View Post
                As filmmaker Michael Moore said, "Trump is the Godfather of fake news." See youtube.com/watch?v=MecLstDQPao

A correspondent on another discussion site, noted:

Joseph Goebbels passes on the mantle to Trump as godfather of 'Fake News' or more properly propaganda ...interesting to note the similarity of Trump 'Fake News' dissemination and Goebbels method

GOEBBELS' PRINCIPLES OF PROPAGANDA
                6. To be perceived, propaganda must evoke the interest of an audience and must be transmitted through an attention-getting communications medium.
                13 (c) c. A propaganda theme must be repeated, but not beyond some point of diminishing effectiveness
                14. Propaganda must label events and people with distinctive phrases or slogans.

a. They must evoke desired responses which the audience previously possesses

b. They must be capable of being easily learned
                Hey Chris.
                Your a racist and a nazi. No wait. A racist nazi werewolf!
                Not only that but someone said that someone told them that you have sex with underaged platypi.

Fake news ? I don't know but let's spread it around? Shall we?
                Last edited by Abby Normal; 01-18-2017, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Not sure Trump can compete with the Brexit Bus 350million more for the NHS for complete and utter bullshit. It turns out the NHS will get no extra money. Not only that but May and the rest of the Tory government seem to be systematically destroying the NHS. None of that comes as a surprise to me. I'm considerably more concerned with Brexit than Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                    Hey Chris.
                    Your a racist and a nazi. No wait. A racist nazi werewolf!
                    Not only that but someone said that someone told them that you have sex with underaged platypi.

Fake news ? I don't know but let's spread it around? Shall we?
                    This is the typical kind of response an ignorant imbecile will come up with. Instead of responding to the arguments presented, it (I used 'it' because such a response could not have come from an intelligent life form) personally attacks the person offering a normal human being response.

Disrespectfulluy yours,
                    Hercule Poirot

Comment

• [QUOTE=Hercule Poirot;406517]This is the typical kind of response an ignorant imbecile will come up with. Instead of responding to the arguments presented, it (I used 'it' because such a response could not have come from an intelligent life form) personally attacks the person offering a normal human being response.

Disrespectfulluy yours,
                      Hercule Poirot[/

That's racist!!!! I'm not coming to your inauguration.

First of all your a French doosbag that lives in Mexico? Lol.talking shitnabout America,?
                      Now that's funny.
                      Last edited by Abby Normal; 01-18-2017, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• [quote=Abby Normal;406518]
                        Originally posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
                        This is the typical kind of response an ignorant imbecile will come up with. Instead of responding to the arguments presented, it (I used 'it' because such a response could not have come from an intelligent life form) personally attacks the person offering a normal human being response.

Disrespectfulluy yours,
                        Hercule Poirot[/

That's racist!!!! I'm not coming to your inauguration.

First of all your a French doosbag that lives in Mexico? Lol.talking shitnabout America,?
                        Now that's funny.
                        You've just confirmed what I said about people like you. Is that all you can come up with besides insulting those who think differently? Quite limited in terms of mental capability.

BTW, I was talking about you and not America. Poor you. Maybe you should learn to read correctly before making a fool of yourself, something which seems to have been your trademark for quite a while now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick S View Post
                          I'm projecting? MORE than a bit? I see. You don't want Trump impeached. I must have misunderstood when you posted this:

I would say my belief is that he won't last the full term, but I almost daren't hope so - wouldn't want to jinx it.

Impeachments are always a good, healthy, undamaging exercise, aren't they. Glad to see you're hoping for one, if not 'calling' for one.
                          How is that calling for impeachment? It's a prediction, which I would certainly not mind at all if it came through - because I fear what Trump might wreak on an international level. This does not mean that I would not want Trump to do a good job if not impeached. The best scenario would, of course, be one where he - against all odds - actually does good on both the domestic and international arena, and is not impeached - but the odds of him actually being a good president are far worse than the odds of him being impeached at some point.

As for the rest of your bullet by bullet response, it's nonsensical. So, we'll just leave it. I'll leave your to your anti-Trump fantasies now. I'm sure they make you feel important and grown up.
                          Yes, Patrick - I'm the child of the two of us. You're the grown-up one. Which is why you feel the need to point this out in every one of your posts. That's what adults do, apparently. After all, why should you even address my posts with anything else when I'm a child and you're the adult? Adults win debates by pointing out that they are the adults, if Patrick's logic is anything to go by. At least you are able to convince yourself, and that's a start I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
                            You've just confirmed what I said about people like you. Is that all you can come up with besides insulting those who think differently? Quite limited in terms of mental capability.

BTW, I was talking about you and not America. Poor you. Maybe you should learn to read correctly before making a fool of yourself, something which seems to have been your trademark for quite a while now.
                            You know, when you clear a clogged drain, all sorts of disgusting gunk can come out. Before you task yourself with that dirty work, you should ask yourself if it's worth it. If it's not even your house, and you're not getting paid to do it, you'd get yourself dirty for no good reason. I'm done trying to unclog Abby myself (and it seems now that Patrick is equally full of it), and I feel much cleaner for it. My advice to you.
                            Last edited by Karl; 01-19-2017, 02:52 AM.

Comment

• Here's a question for Chris, HP and karl

Where we're you born and raised?

C'mon be honest.

FYI. Rosie Odonnell is a fat disgusting pig, so better make sure you have a loaded fridge when she comes over for your pity party.
                              Last edited by Abby Normal; 01-19-2017, 02:54 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Hercule Poirot;406519]
                                Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

I can tell from your lame posts why no one is buying your book.

How much does it cost to get self aggrandizing drivel self published these days?
                                LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X