Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
    Uncategorized US Intelligence Just Confirmed Trump Is Being Actively Blackmailed By Russia

http://occupydemocrats.com/2017/01/1...mailed-russia/
    A "Trump sex-tape"?! Dunno if it's true or not, but it gave me a laugh this morning.
    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
    ---------------
    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
    ---------------

Comment

• Trump denies the allegations about Russia via Twitter:

President-elect Donald Trump lashed out at new reporting on allegations about his ties to Russia in a series of tweets Wednesday, accusing the intelligence community of leaking information to the public and asking, “are we living in Nazi Germany?”
      ---------------
      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
      ---------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
        Blimey, I can see the old East /West paranoia creeping again.
        What a load of bollocks, are you guys really believing this blackmail stuff ?

We should be grateful that Trump talks to Putin, unlike the "celebrities" favourite guy who wasted his chance to make a difference.
        Vice President Joe Biden said the CIA was going to go after Trump and that's what this is. It's probably time to name a Special Prosecutor to investigate the CIA and eventuaally replace it with an intelligence agency that's not an arm of the Democrat Party.
        This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
          Vice President Joe Biden said the CIA was going to go after Trump and that's what this is. It's probably time to name a Special Prosecutor to investigate the CIA and eventually replace it with an intelligence agency that's not an arm of the Democrat Party.
          Correction: It was actually Democrat Senate leader Chuck Schumer, not Biden, who threaten Trump with CIA retribution, like this fake news story, and that makes it even worse.
          Last edited by sdreid; 01-11-2017, 01:24 PM.
          This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• TYT and Newsweek had already reported of links between the Kremlin and Trump three months ago:

So whether or not there is a sex tape (shudder), the story that Trump has knowingly accepted covert Russian help to win the election is beginning to gain traction. Under normal circumstances, this should be enough to make Trump 's presidency implode even before he takes office, but nothing about Trump are normal circumstances.

Still, the possibility that he won't make it past his first 100 days in office is beginning to become a possibility. Hail president Pence I guess.

Comment

• Wonder if he leaves that thing in his head while he is doing "it".
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• An American president up to sex play.

Who'd have thunk it.

Must be a first surely
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                  Wonder if he leaves that thing in his head while he is doing "it".
                  I don't think humanity would survive proof either way...

Comment

• Originally posted by Svensson View Post
                    I don't think humanity would survive proof either way...
                    Some things you can't unsee.
                    G U T

Comment

• Goes to show that if the Russians really are in the possession of such a tape, they are made of sterner stuff than we are. This is cause for concern.

Comment

• Obamacare repeal has started:

Senate Republicans launched their effort to repeal and replace Obama’s landmark healthcare law early Thursday morning
                        ---------------
                        ---------------

Comment

• Liked this article from The Guardian:

---------------
                          ---------------

Comment

• So Donald has called NATO obsolete, because it had not succeeded in defending against terror attacks. This is a foolish argument for two reasons:

1. Military alliances are not meant to defend against terrorism. On the contrary, by their very nature, military alliances invite terror. Terrorism is the tactics of those who do not have the means to attack in a conventional manner. So the more powerful you are, the more terrorism will be headed your way.

2. The purpose of military alliances is to defend against other nations. But why should they take your alliance seriously, if not even you yourself take it seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by Karl View Post
                              So Donald has called NATO obsolete, because it had not succeeded in defending against terror attacks. This is a foolish argument for two reasons:

1. Military alliances are not meant to defend against terrorism. On the contrary, by their very nature, military alliances invite terror. Terrorism is the tactics of those who do not have the means to attack in a conventional manner. So the more powerful you are, the more terrorism will be headed your way.

2. The purpose of military alliances is to defend against other nations. But why should they take your alliance seriously, if not even you yourself take it seriously?
                              Hi Karl

Just as during the campaign, Trump would regularly proclaim that when he became president, terrorist attacks wouldn't happen. It's all of a piece with man's self-deluded, limited, and mistaken view of the world. I feel we are handing the governance of the country to an eight year old.

Best regards

Chris
                              Christopher T. George
                              Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
                              just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
                              For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
                              RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisGeorge View Post
                                Hi Karl

Just as during the campaign, Trump would regularly proclaim that when he became president, terrorist attacks wouldn't happen. It's all of a piece with man's self-deluded, limited, and mistaken view of the world. I feel we are handing the governance of the country to an eight year old.

Best regards

Chris
                                I agree Chris, an emotional, selfish eight year old who is also a crook, as is every member of his family (even his young son).

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X