Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Jeff,

You are referring to Ken Starr of course. I didn't know that about him. On New Year's Eve 1999 I was at the Kennedy Center dancing. I looked over at the couple next to us and lo and behold it was good ole Ken. I wanted to stick my foot out and trip him but my date restrained me.

c.d.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
      I had to wonder, that casual recording was 10-11 years old - who would keep something like that, and why?

I'd love to know what Milania is saying to him behind closed doors, "er.. what married woman is this?"
      Jon

I wonder the same thing about Monica's dress.

Seems a bit like the shawl, who keeps something semen stained without washing it?
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Rushies are generally not deleted in digital form, I doubt this was kept with the thought of blackmail or scuppering a future presidential run.

I would imagine it is released now not as some orchestrated plan to "do" him but because it has only been recently rediscovered.
        Last edited by DirectorDave; 10-07-2016, 05:07 PM.
        My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

Comment

• While this certainly has to be embarrassing to Trump I really don't see it having much effect on the election. I don't think his supporters will abandon him as a result and vote for Hillary. There might be a few evangelical Christians who won't be happy that he tried to hit on a married woman but I think they will simply not vote as a result. Probably much ado about nothing in the end.

c.d.

Comment

• Originally posted by c.d. View Post
            I found it rather amusing that Newt Gingrich constantly lambasted Clinton for his little affair in the White House while at the same time Gingrich, a married man, was dipping his wick elsewhere. He said that that did not make him a hypocrite. Yeah, right.

And another Republican candidate, Rudy Giuliani, was equally vocal at the time while running all over New York with his mistress.

So much for "the family values" party.

c.d.
            Except Clinton was accused of sexual harassment, assault and rape. He settled with Paula jones. A little different than just infidelity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
              Except Clinton was accused of sexual harassment, assault and rape. He settled with Paula jones. A little different than just infidelity.
              But wasn't Jones' civil case dismissed on the grounds that she couldn't show that she'd suffered any emotional distress? Did she claim to have suffered any emotional distress?

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
                But wasn't Jones' civil case dismissed on the grounds that she couldn't show that she'd suffered any emotional distress? Did she claim to have suffered any emotional distress?
                She sued him for sexual harrasment. He tried to settle early, she rejected, and he eventually settled while the case was on appeal. He was also fined by the judge for misleading evidence, found in contempt of court and disbarred.

What a great guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
                  And this somehow gets Newt and Giuliani off the hook as far as being hypocrites?

c.d.

Comment

• Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                    And this somehow gets Newt and Giuliani off the hook as far as being hypocrites?

c.d.
                    Yup. It sure as shite does. Because theyre critisizing him of an incident/s thats one of many in a long history of not only infidelity but sexual harassment, and he has even been accused of rape.
                    He's a serial woman user and abuser. Using his power and position to get what he wants.

Not only that but his wonderful wife and her lackeys brutally attacked and slandered any woman who accused him.

So I would say to all those going after trump and his supportors about treatment of women, YOU are being hypocritical on this issue if you support Hillary Clinton.

So put that in your blind party partisan politics pipe and smoke it.
                    Last edited by Abby Normal; 10-08-2016, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• Nice spin move there, Abby. You managed to shift the focus away from the main point, that is, the hypocrisy of Newt and Guiliani. Now you are right that what Bill did was a disgrace and you are right that Hillary is sleazy as well. And don't get me started on Trump. But when you criticize someone for doing the exact same thing you are doing it makes you a hypocrite pure and simple. If you can't see that then yes, we are talking partisan politics.

c.d.

Comment

• Clinton capitulated on the Jones suit and paid monetary damages.
                        This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Tim Pawlenty, the former Republican governor of Minnesota, has just withdrawn his support for Trump, describing him as "unsound, uniformed, unhinged and unfit to be president."

Personally, I think that's just stating the obvious!

Comment

• Hi John G,

Tim Pawlenty is a master of understatement.

Regards,

Simon
                            Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

• John McCain now rescinds his endorsement of Trump.

"I have wanted to support the candidate our party nominated. He was not my choice, but as a past nominee, I thought it important I respect the fact that Donald Trump won a majority of the delegates by the rules our party set. I thought I owed his supporters that deference. But Donald Trump’s behavior this week, concluding with the disclosure of his demeaning comments about women and his boasts about sexual assaults, make it impossible to continue to offer even conditional support for his candidacy. Cindy, with her strong background in human rights and respect for women, fully agrees with me in this."
                              Last edited by DirectorDave; 10-08-2016, 02:09 PM.
                              My opinion is all I have to offer here,

Dave.

Smilies are canned laughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
                                Hi John G,

Tim Pawlenty is a master of understatement.

Regards,

Simon
                                Hi Simon,

Yes, I tend to agree!

Comment

Working...
                                X