Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John G View Post
    I think it'll be a very close election, although most polls still give Clinton a slight lead. Personally, I don't see Johnson, who's not polling well, winning a state, even his home state. In fact, even Al Gore didn't manage to that and he nearly won a presidential election!
    Johnson won't win a state.

People might find Hillary Clinton to be an unacceptable candidate for President, but at least she could do the job. Donald Trump demonstrates daily that he should not be President and that if he gets elected he will not be presidential material. He should never have got this far.
    Christopher T. George
    Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
    just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
    For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
    RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisGeorge View Post

People might find Hillary Clinton to be an unacceptable candidate for President, but at least she could do the job. Donald Trump demonstrates daily that he should not be President and that if he gets elected he will not be presidential material. He should never have got this far.
      All I know is that Hillary Clinton is psychotic and would sell her own Grandma in return for power. The absolute incarnation of career politician. Doesn't help that she has a husband with the most stupid, smarmy smile you could ever have the misfortune to witness. She may have spent too much time around him, or perhaps she's as mental as him.

That's not what I would call doing a job.

I'm not a fan of the false dichotomy left-right politics, nor do I care whom is the President of the United States, but from an outside observer she, and Bill for that matter, are the last people I would want running my country.

She will do as she's told. Not much of an epitaph for someone who aspires to being a leader.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisGeorge View Post

shes a borderline criminal Chris and pathological liar like her husband-who was impeached for lying. Shes used her power in public office to abuse people and enrich (definitely unethically, probably illegally) herself. Her knee jerk politically correct anti police, race card playing stance like Obama, contributes to the lawlessness in the cities and helped pave the way for BS that happened in our beloved Baltimore.

"she could do the job"?? I doubt it. She only wants to be president, because she wants to be president.

I don't like trump either-hes a maniac, ego maniac more like it.

I'm not voting this year because they both just suck too much.

But your post also highlights what wrong in this country right now with politics-people are too blinded by there party affiliation to see the truth.
        Both sides.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
          shes a borderline criminal Chris and pathological liar like her husband-who was impeached for lying. Shes used her power in public office to abuse people and enrich (definitely unethically, probably illegally) herself. Her knee jerk politically correct anti police, race card playing stance like Obama, contributes to the lawlessness in the cities and helped pave the way for BS that happened in our beloved Baltimore.

"she could do the job"?? I doubt it. She only wants to be president, because she wants to be president.

I don't like trump either-hes a maniac, ego maniac more like it.

I'm not voting this year because they both just suck too much.

But your post also highlights what wrong in this country right now with politics-people are too blinded by there party affiliation to see the truth.
          Both sides.
          What do you think of Trump's friendliness towards Putin, especially when considered in the context of Russia's support for the Assad regime in Syria?

Comment

• Originally posted by John G View Post
            What do you think of Trump's friendliness towards Putin, especially when considered in the context of Russia's support for the Assad regime in Syria?
            Not much!

Comment

...like her husband-who was impeached for lying...
              I may be wrong but I believe all the impeachement charges failed.

Respectfully,
              Hercule Poirot

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
                I may be wrong but I believe all the impeachement charges failed.

Respectfully,
                Hercule Poirot
                He was impeached but not thrown out (I forgot the technical term).

Comment

He was impeached but not thrown out (I forgot the technical term).
                  Clinton was successfully impeached by the House of Representatives on December 19, 1998, but was later acquitted by the Senate. In other words, as Wikipedia mentions, he was "formally charged with a crime (impeached) and subsequently declared not guilty (acquitted)."

Respectfully,
                  Hercule Poirot

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
                    Clinton was successfully impeached by the House of Representatives on December 19, 1998, but was later acquitted by the Senate. In other words, as Wikipedia mentions, he was "formally charged with a crime (impeached) and subsequently declared not guilty (acquitted)."

Respectfully,
                    Hercule Poirot
                    Because not a single democrat senator voted for guilty. Which just reiterates my point about the sad state of affairs about partisan politics in this country.

Comment

Because not a single democrat senator voted for guilty. Which just reiterates my point about the sad state of affairs about partisan politics in this country.
                      I totally agree with you on this point. Same thing happens up here in Canada, respect the party line or else...! The political mafia is running democracy and not he people.

Respectfuly.
                      Hercule Poirot

P.S. My comments didn't mean Clinton shouldn't have been removed.

Comment

Because "technically" he did not lie.....the attorneys on both sides agreed before he testified that oral sex was NOT sexual relations....(I don't understand how that is....but it's what was decided) so when he said he did not have sexual relations...it was "the truth".
                        I don't think he should have been impeached as it was a witch-hunt pure and simple....but that's how it works.....so like him or not....a BJ should not get a president impeached (again, like him or not, a very successful president).

Steadmund Brand
                        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                          Because "technically" he did not lie.....the attorneys on both sides agreed before he testified that oral sex was NOT sexual relations....(I don't understand how that is....but it's what was decided) so when he said he did not have sexual relations...it was "the truth".
                          I don't think he should have been impeached as it was a witch-hunt pure and simple....but that's how it works.....so like him or not....a BJ should not get a president impeached (again, like him or not, a very successful president).

Steadmund Brand
                          But that depends on what the the definition of "is" is. ; )

Comment

• HAHAHAHAH I agree.... I wish I could tell my girlfriend that a BJ is not cheating.....don't think that would fly....BUT.. that is what the "legal experts" agreed to in his case.....

I love the excitement of the presidential race.... I always have...but this year, for the first time in my life am just sick of it.....I supported Hillary when she ran for Senate in my state, and feel she did a good job for us....Trump is hilarious, but scary....but in reality, no matter who wins.. very little if anything will change...that's just a fact....I mean, how has your day to day life changed under Obama after Bush, or bush after Clinton etc etc... it doesn't...so much of it is media scare (for ratings)

Steadmund Brand
                            "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• I can't help wondering if they'll wait till Trump gets elected and sworn in, then he will have an "accident" of the fatal nature-- and his V.P. will get to take over. Might be the only way the Republicans regain control of this fiasco.
                              Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                              ---------------
                              Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                              ---------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                                I can't help wondering if they'll wait till Trump gets elected and sworn in, then he will have an "accident" of the fatal nature-- and his V.P. will get to take over. Might be the only way the Republicans regain control of this fiasco.
                                The irony is that Mike Pence seems as though he would have made a much better presidential candidate than Trump.

Comment

Working...
                                X