Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Women Say Overweight Men Make the Best Lovers

c.d.

Note to self -- Order extra large pizza and check price of air fares to England.

c.d.

Comment

I always thought it was better to look good than to feel good so I'll stay my slender self.

More cushion for the pushin' I suppose.
      This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

I fail to understand. Pumped up muscles will give the same weight - only it's muscle not fat.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
          Note to self -- Order extra large pizza and check price of air fares to England.

c.d.
          The staple diet of my brother's-in-law over in Manchester seems to be egg & chips, bacon butties & sausage sarnies, and they all have big families....
          Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
            The staple diet of my brother's-in-law over in Manchester seems to be egg & chips, bacon butties & sausage sarnies, and they all have big families....
            Coincidence? Apparently not.

By the way, just what exactly are bacon butties and sausage sarnies?

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
              Coincidence? Apparently not.

By the way, just what exactly are bacon butties and sausage sarnies?

c.d.
              Butties or sarnies are colloquial expressions for sandwiches.
              Bacon barms is another favourite - "barms" are barm cakes, much like a kaiser bun in size and shape, here in the new world.
              Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Hello Wickerman,

Thanks for that. You learn something every day on these boards.

I looked up a picture of a bacon butty. Looks damn good but bacon AND butter? That's not kidding around!

c.d.

Comment

This is my regular Saturday/Sunday mornings breakfast these days......a little echo of a good English breakfast from my younger days...

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

While fat gentlemen (like myself) have sexual drives, has it not occurred to you that to a woman who likes some space in a sexual relationship a fat boyfriend would not necessarily want to have sex all the time, and give the lady a breather? Perhaps that's the real reason behind this item.

Jeff

Comment

This is my regular Saturday/Sunday mornings breakfast these days......a little echo of a good English breakfast from my younger days...

Wonderful stuff!
                      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

I guess British ladies like their men built for comfort and not speed.
                        This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

I'm moving to Pomland.
                          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

It's 6;30 in the morning here.

I need one.
                            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Of course, Jeff, a fat bloke won't want sex all the time - or how is she going to do his breakfast?

Comment

Working...
                              X