Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

To all my friends on Casebook.

It is about 2 1/2 hours early, but don't think I'm likely to get a chance tomorrow.

Hope the fat man in red is good to one and all.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

^^^MERRY CHRISTMAS back to you, my dear GUT-- though why Santa feels it necessary to start his deliveries in the Antipodes is beyond me-- and best wishes for a Happy New Year (which you'll also get before the rest of us)!!
    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
    ---------------
    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
    ---------------

Comment

Happy Christmas everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
        ^^^MERRY CHRISTMAS back to you, my dear GUT-- though why Santa feels it necessary to start his deliveries in the Antipodes is beyond me-- and best wishes for a Happy New Year (which you'll also get before the rest of us)!!
        Pretty much everything starts here.

Though them pesky Kiwis even beat us.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Merry christmAs to everyone at casebook! Hoping you enjoy your globally warmed holidays in bermuda shorts and with backyard bar b q's.
          there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

Originally posted by Robert St Devil View Post
            Merry christmAs to everyone at casebook! Hoping you enjoy your globally warmed holidays in bermuda shorts and with backyard bar b q's.
            Well we sure will, though a bit foolish down here, expected top about 25c or mid 70s.

Ripper, better than 100F.
            G U T

Comment

Happy Christmas to everyone, and have a safe holiday.

Originally posted by GUT View Post
              Well we sure will, though a bit foolish down here, expected top about 25c or mid 70s.

Ripper, better than 100F.
              We're not doing so bad here around Toronto, it was 16c overnight, about 13c right now, it's supposed to be -2c.

The effects of a changing climate...
              Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                Happy Christmas to everyone, and have a safe holiday.

We're not doing so bad here around Toronto, it was 16c overnight, about 13c right now, it's supposed to be -2c.

The effects of a changing climate...
                Sounds nice actually, I'll be in Toronto in about 3 hours but of course that's Tronna (as the locals call it) NSW.
                G U T

Comment

Happy Holidays to all!

Even the Ripper had the decency not to strike on Christmas day.

Comment

Couldn't resist

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

A Ripper Christmas
                    G U T

Comment

Merry Christmas one and all, and best wishes for the New Year...

Dave

Comment

Happy holidays to all!

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone, (though actually we in Oz have had our Xmas Day, and lovely and hot it was as well.) Now it's Boxing Day morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosella View Post
                            Merry Christmas to everyone, (though actually we in Oz have had our Xmas Day, and lovely and hot it was as well.) Now it's Boxing Day morning.
                            Actually it wasn't too hot here in the Hunter, mid 20s, very pleasant.
                            G U T

Comment

We were sitting in the garden for our meal. Bit of a sea breeze, a glass of wine or two. Very nice!

Comment

Working...
                              X