Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving something back

Hello there,

Some of you may know, I'm currently writing a novel about the Autumn of Terror (I know, I know, just what the world needs...)

I haven't been on this site for long, but the help I got from several of you people was very precious, either by pointing me in the right direction, researching stuff, or sharing what you found yourselves through hard work.

I'm done with research and I'm going back to the writing itself. I'm very happy with what I found here, and want to extend my thanks.

This said, I'd love to give something back. The problem is, from this side of the pond, there isn't much I can find that you don't have access already.

But, being bilingual (French and English) maybe I can help some of you who want to look into stuff written dans la langue de Molière.

So, this is my offer, if any of you want French articles translated, I will gladly help. I'm not an official translator, but I've translated plays, wrote a novel in English and worked in French immersion programs for native English speakers for 8 years.

(On a side note, I'm still trying to get a copy of the 1890ish French surgery thesis about the mutilations)

I'm not leaving the site, but will be more lurking than posting, and pretty busy with writing a much better draft than the first one.

There you go.
    Is it progress when a cannibal uses a fork?
    - Stanislaw Jerzy Lee
Working...
X