Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Another one

    A report up to 20 dead in a shooting outside LA, reports say 2 or 3 shooters.

    When will this madness stop.
    G U T

    There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

  • #2
    'Muricans need their guns.

    Comment


    • #3
      They're now saying between three and twelve dead 20+ wounded, three gunman at a disability facility.
      G U T

      There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

      Comment


      • #4
        see thread I started called " not again" it is on this topic

        Steadmund Brand
        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
          see thread I started called " not again" it is on this topic

          Steadmund Brand
          I just left a message on that thread Steadmund.

          I was informed of the incident at 3:30 P.M. from a friend who was watching television and saw the report coming in. I will catch up on full details at six.

          This is becoming a monotonous and sickening national occurrence.

          Jeff

          Comment


          • #6
            But at a facility for the disabled, all I can think is WHY, WHY, WHY?
            G U T

            There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by GUT View Post
              But at a facility for the disabled, all I can think is WHY, WHY, WHY?
              Because if someone is going to encounter a government type agency that is arbitrary, punative, and the perfect foil for conspiracy theorists designed specifically for people at the end of their rope, it's a disability office. Which is why they are usually pretty secure facilities. I don't know if this one wasn't or if it was breached.
              The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GUT View Post
                But at a facility for the disabled, all I can think is WHY, WHY, WHY?

                Ties to the workplace and I'm wondering if it had to do with it being a Christmas party, also. Christians.


                "Identified suspect works at the center. Was acting strange immediately before shooting Farooq Saeed "


                Has been reported as he left meeting, some reports say Christmas party, angry but the whatever happened there the facts are he did come back with 2 other men, automatic rifles, Kevlar vests and pipe bombs. First part makes no sense, no one leaves and comes back that prepared for a Jihad. Some are saying he was an Isis plant and staking out territory earlier in day for this very reason. Terrorist attack.

                2 suspects dead-1 woman, 1 man, both were heavily armed in San Bernardino 1 police officer injured
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Beowulf; 12-02-2015, 06:37 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Errata View Post
                  Because if someone is going to encounter a government type agency that is arbitrary, punative, and the perfect foil for conspiracy theorists designed specifically for people at the end of their rope, it's a disability office. Which is why they are usually pretty secure facilities. I don't know if this one wasn't or if it was breached.
                  This isn't a government "disability office" per se, it's a "Regional Center". These places are a main piece of a support network providing resources such as occupational (hand-eye coordination), speech and physical therapy, evaluations and counseling for children and adults with aspergers, autism, downs syndrome, learning or behavioral disorders, etc., and their families. They also work with school districts' to guarantee the best services possible for children with special needs or learning disabilities. Every mid to large size city in Southern California (at least) has a "Regional Center" campus.

                  JM
                  Last edited by jmenges; 12-02-2015, 06:48 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Interesting info, thanks, hadn't heard about the connection to the centre.
                    G U T

                    There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jmenges View Post
                      This isn't a government "disability office" per se, it's a "Regional Center". These places are a main piece of a support network providing resources such as occupational (hand-eye coordination), speech and physical therapy, evaluations and counseling for children and adults with aspergers, autism, downs syndrome, learning or behavioral disorders, etc., and their families. They also work with school districts' to guarantee the best services possible for children with special needs or learning disabilities. Every mid to large size city in Southern California (at least) has a "Regional Center" campus.

                      JM
                      I know, but these are the places that coordinate with insurance, and social security, and medical facilities. This is where people find out they lost coverage, that there has been a mistake in billing or care, classes are always full, nothing takes a short period of time, and these guys are on the front line of the most dispossessed population in the US. It's not the social security office (which are very secure), but it's a large nexus of human suffering. People snap in these places. Mostly in a safe way, but there's a reason there's a security desk and an armed guard at the one I check in to.

                      It's also a good target for anyone wanting to do a little population cleansing. If you object to handicaps, people on the dole, and lets face it a large minority population, this is where you go.
                      The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Errata View Post
                        I know, but these are the places that coordinate with insurance, and social security, and medical facilities. This is where people find out they lost coverage, that there has been a mistake in billing or care, classes are always full, nothing takes a short period of time, and these guys are on the front line of the most dispossessed population in the US. It's not the social security office (which are very secure), but it's a large nexus of human suffering. People snap in these places. Mostly in a safe way, but there's a reason there's a security desk and an armed guard at the one I check in to.

                        It's also a good target for anyone wanting to do a little population cleansing. If you object to handicaps, people on the dole, and lets face it a large minority population, this is where you go.
                        I visited the Regional Center that services San Diego County with my son (who has autism) for nearly five years, part of the same network and an hour away from the one targeted today. It's nothing like what you describe as far as coordinating insurance coverage, billing, long waits, "handicaps, people on the dole, and lets face it a large minority population" a "dispossessed population" etc. It had no armed guard or security desk. So, not the same thing you're describing.

                        JM
                        Last edited by jmenges; 12-02-2015, 08:31 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It sounds like the local community centre here in Melbourne where I work. That doesn't have an armed security guard either. The fact that this Regional Centre is a place where people with problems can get help makes it worse. Death came to people have a training day seminar.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Reports now saying at least one gunman was an employee and there was some sort of disagreement about (or at) a Christmas party.
                            G U T

                            There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...medium=twitter
                              - Ginger

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X