X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinkmoon Was Right

It is boring,
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Yep..

Originally posted by GUT View Post
    It is boring,
    Hi Gut,

I'm bored too at the moment. Nothing really exciting here since we were chasing PC Amos Simpson....

Amanda

Comment

not boring here.. been watching movies all day the past few days....let it snow let it snow let it snow!!!!

Steadmund Brand
      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

I've got a choice tonight of going on casebook and be bored or talking to my wife and be bored or put some paint onto a door and watch it dry and be bored or stick my head into the chip pan .....update later.
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
          I've got a choice tonight of going on casebook and be bored or talking to my wife and be bored or put some paint onto a door and watch it dry and be bored or stick my head into the chip pan .....update later.
          I'd go chip pan personally.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I think the chip pan will have to wait untill I'm really bored and I will have to correct my last post when I said talk to the wife I should have said listen to the wife .
            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

I think the chip pan will have to wait untill I'm really bored and I will have to correct my last post when I said talk to the wife I should have said listen to the wife .
              I've got no choice because she never shuts up.
              G U T

Comment

Hi,

Wll if everyone is bored why dont we try discussing from a different angle?

Just for arguments sake; Jack the Ripper was a relation to one of the victims, but wasnt sure which one it was. So was searching for his mother, or something like that.

Now I am not seriously putting this forward, except for a way perhaps to cut the boredom and blow out the cobwebbs and see what comes.

Comment

boring,boring,boring,boring

My theory concerning the seventh cavalry,bigfoot,the elephant man and a giant octopus was far more exciting.It was met with ridicule on here purely because I didn't include a shawl or tablecloth in my theory.
                  Last edited by pinkmoon; 11-20-2014, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Oh dear ..

Originally posted by Hatchett View Post
                    Hi,

Wll if everyone is bored why dont we try discussing from a different angle?

Just for arguments sake; Jack the Ripper was a relation to one of the victims, but wasnt sure which one it was. So was searching for his mother, or something like that.

Now I am not seriously putting this forward, except for a way perhaps to cut the boredom and blow out the cobwebbs and see what comes.
                    Hi Hatchett,

Not being funny but you must be REALLY bored, buy a chip pan...

What? You were serious, buy two chip pans!
                    Amanda

Comment

Hi,

Ok I will.

I was only trying to be helpful.

What was your theory by the way?

Comment

My theory concerning the seventh cavalry,bigfoot,the elephant man and a giant octopus was far more exciting.It was met with ridicule on here purely because I didn't include a shawl or tablecloth in my theory.
                        And the little people's don't forget the little peoples
                        G U T

Comment

Hi,

Was the Loch Ness Monster in there too?

Comment

Joke..

Originally posted by Hatchett View Post
                            Hi,

Ok I will.

I was only trying to be helpful.

What was your theory by the way?
                            Hi Hatchett,
                            I was only joking, at least you came up with a totally different theory..

I'm probably one of the few long-time Ripper researchers that still hasn't decided on their favoured suspect yet.
                            Believe me, when I do, I'll have a suitcase full of proof to back up my research.

In the meantime, I'm happy to sit back and ponder...

Amanda

Comment

Not from me it didn't.... infact i was with you all the way... till you couldnt explain the Giant Octopus...we all know that Bigfoot was involved....but please something as silly as the Giant Octopus...

Steadmund Brand
                              "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Working...
                              X