No announcement yet.

escape committe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear not my dear Amanda.... I have the fishnets you desire.....and more of those M&M's... I even managed to scrounge up more suspenders for your ladies.. not just the stockings....and I will get them to you ASAP.....I was considering going to New Orleans to see if Rosemary wanted anything.. but yikes it is just too darn hot there this time of year....Perhaps I should invite her to spend some time with my new penguin friends.....

GUT you are so right....we Americans are supposed to be there hero's, you Aussies the grunts... here is your bloody spoon back!!! and just to show I am a nice guy here is a nice big jar of Vegemite for your troubles..

Rosemary... if the weather wasn't so sweltering I would bring you a copy of Amanda's book... which I highly recommend...it truly is a great read..

Steady
    "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Any requests for reading material?

Originally posted by GUT View Post
      Not sure where Dunny is.
      Trying to scrounge together books for the camp library, of course!
      I have a copy of "Crime and Punishment" for GUT, a nice selection of Jane Austen novels for the ladies (will take special requests if needed for less highbrow romances), a history of Pink Floyd for pinkmoon, and a batch of Captain America comicbooks for Steadman. Of course Amanda's book will also be available!
      Let your helpful librarian know what else she can get for you folks.
      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
      ---------------
      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
      ---------------

Comment

• Greetings from the bayou

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
        Fear not my dear Amanda.... I have the fishnets you desire.....and more of those M&M's... I even managed to scrounge up more suspenders for your ladies.. not just the stockings....and I will get them to you ASAP.....I was considering going to New Orleans to see if Rosemary wanted anything.. but yikes it is just too darn hot there this time of year....Perhaps I should invite her to spend some time with my new penguin friends.....

GUT you are so right....we Americans are supposed to be there hero's, you Aussies the grunts... here is your bloody spoon back!!! and just to show I am a nice guy here is a nice big jar of Vegemite for your troubles..

Rosemary... if the weather wasn't so sweltering I would bring you a copy of Amanda's book... which I highly recommend...it truly is a great read..

Steady
        Merci infinitment Steady, I'm just three hours away from home. I'll be there next month to put flowers on my French etc., ancestors' graves. They're located in the old (US old) voodoo cemetery. I just light candles & pick herbs & white rose petals to distill on the full moon whilst doing a drawing down the moon ceremony. The Raven of the Morrigan is in my thoughts today..

Staying off the big boards, since I was told to keep quiet. Actually, I'm I'll try to buy Amanda's book from my local Barnes or kindle to download to my iPad until I feel like posting something about the Eddowes case, which I find, by turns, implausible, & huh???? nothin quite like a newbie coming on & not reading all 100,000 effing posts & then having the temerity to post a seemingly absurd & irrelevant question. That'll teach me to post during happy hour.
        From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
        "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

• Yikes

And lo siento mucho, pinkmoon, I just found out you were male. You won't be needing my Japanese knives or voodoo.
          "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

• Stick with us here Rosemary.. this is where the cool kids hang out anyway.. and GUT

Steadmund Brand
            "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Yea, sha

Will do, I'm much too lacking in ripperology for the big leagues. But I am more than capable of deductive reasoning. Just an ethno-historian & lurking & bugging the hubs for his medical opinion.

I putter about in the veg garden. The squirrels have eaten many of my peaches, a rabbit is having a tomato salad every morning in my patch, & the birds are getting to the LSU gold figs. The possum, Willie Earl XIII, has eaten all the green apples & pears. **loong sigh**

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                Fear not my dear Amanda.... I have the fishnets you desire.....and more of those M&M's... I even managed to scrounge up more suspenders for your ladies.. not just the stockings....and I will get them to you ASAP.....I was considering going to New Orleans to see if Rosemary wanted anything.. but yikes it is just too darn hot there this time of year....Perhaps I should invite her to spend some time with my new penguin friends.....

Steady
                was just talking to a Yank on another forum who was complaining about the heat sounded like a balmy spring day to us Aussies.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosemary View Post
                  Will do, I'm much too lacking in ripperology for the big leagues. But I am more than capable of deductive reasoning. Just an ethno-historian & lurking & bugging the hubs for his medical opinion.

I putter about in the veg garden. The squirrels have eaten many of my peaches, a rabbit is having a tomato salad every morning in my patch, & the birds are getting to the LSU gold figs. The possum, Willie Earl XIII, has eaten all the green apples & pears. **loong sigh**
                  You ought to have 'roos nipping the tops of your vege garden.
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

And lo siento mucho, pinkmoon, I just found out you were male. You won't be needing my Japanese knives or voodoo.
                    I think Pink just found out he was a male
                    G U T

Comment

Merci infinitment Steady, I'm just three hours away from home. I'll be there next month to put flowers on my French etc., ancestors' graves. They're located in the old (US old) voodoo cemetery. I just light candles & pick herbs & white rose petals to distill on the full moon whilst doing a drawing down the moon ceremony. The Raven of the Morrigan is in my thoughts today..

Staying off the big boards, since I was told to keep quiet. Actually, I'm I'll try to buy Amanda's book from my local Barnes or kindle to download to my iPad until I feel like posting something about the Eddowes case, which I find, by turns, implausible, & huh???? nothin quite like a newbie coming on & not reading all 100,000 effing posts & then having the temerity to post a seemingly absurd & irrelevant question. That'll teach me to post during happy hour.
                      Ignore them. Some will try and bully you just stand your ground, you are as entitled to an opinion as they are.
                      G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                        I think Pink just found out he was a male
                        What? Are you serious? Pink's male? !!

Comment

• I'm male just like my mother.
                          Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post
                            What? Are you serious? Pink's male? !!
                            Sort of anyway.
                            G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                              I'm male just like my mother.
                              And female like your dad.
                              G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Corduroy View Post

Pink et al I'm out. I did a long stretch in

You can be out too, I have a brochure how
                                In the comfort of your home, receive by mail my garuanteed method to break free of the clutches forever - send $49.95 certified check or money order to:

Roy Corduroy
                                14 Mud Island Cutoff
                                Trailer D
                                c/o the FloraBama Lounge

Or for only $69.95 receive TWO brochures and a Roy Tie Clip bronze aged to give it that special James Bond look and feel. Sure to impress all those new people you're going to meet on the outside.

If not completely satisfied, send back to same, you pay the freight and include only a small $20 return charge
                                Sink the Bismark

Comment

Working...
                                X