Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi there.
    I have just been accepted to join your community (thanks Moderator).
    I have followed the Whitechapel murders for the past 45 years, and have read most of the books on JTR.

Having followed the Message Boards for quite a while, it is clear that there are huge numbers of members with a far more comprehensive knowledge of the case than I have, but I hope that I will be able to make a positive contribution to various topics.

Is it just me, or is Ostrog, while clearly not the killer, the most interesting personality of all the suspects?

Hi Barn, and welcome.

The late Chris Scott was very interested in Ostrog. I think he was certainly one of the more interesting - and comical - characters in the case. A kind of Mr Jingle figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
      Hi Barn, and welcome.

The late Chris Scott was very interested in Ostrog. I think he was certainly one of the more interesting - and comical - characters in the case. A kind of Mr Jingle figure.
      Thanks Robert!

It seems a really friendly community and I look forward to contributing once I navigate the rules and etiquette.

Cheers.

Comment

Very friendly indeed no one ever falls out and we agree on everything.
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

double

Hello BFWG. Welcome to the boards.

Nice to see someone interested in Ostrog. I'm just waiting for someone to back him and claim it was his double in gaol. (heh-heh)

Cheers.
          LC

Comment

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post
            Thanks Robert!

It seems a really friendly community and I look forward to contributing once I navigate the rules and etiquette.

Cheers.
            Hi Barn,

Welcome to Casebook! Don't bother to navigate the rules and etiquette - we try to ignore those. Makes life on the boards more exciting.

Just get stuck in and enjoy yourself!

Carol

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
              Very friendly indeed no one ever falls out and we agree on everything.
              Pink Moon, I posted my first JTR thread 3 days ago.
              Now I understand your comment re never falling out.

Comment

Welcome to join my escape committee thread!
                Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Thanks Robert!

Cheers.
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Doh!

I'm young, I'll learn.

Comment

Pink Moon, I posted my first JTR thread 3 days ago.
                      Now I understand your comment re never falling out.
                      That thread's mild.
                      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
                      X