y fronts update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• y fronts update

I've just had the d.n.a results back from the y fronts and its looking good(specially for me I'm going to make a fortune) all I need to do is some detailed research (half an hour flicking through some old books)contact a national newspaper and a publisher and jobs a good un.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

This is uncanny. An old scarf circa 1888 has just come into my possession and it's all stained.......

Comment

One of the best covers of VIZ (and one I believe got them into trouble) was the headline:

CHRIST'S UNDERPANTS FOUND IN REDDITCH!

Where else?

G
      We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

But these y fronts have a history that can be proved.
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Oh congrats Pinkie!!! I am impressed.....now, will you sell me a yoyo

Steadmund Brand--
          "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Fresh Eyes!!!

Hi all.
            No, not a Victorian Whitechapel market trader's cry....just my first post....and bringing my "fresh eyes" to the ongoing debate, may I say that the Y-Front scenario seems entirely plausible to me - I look forward to the book's publication!
            Any ideas for an appropriate title for such a learned tome, Pinkmoon?

Comment

Originally posted by ajcol View Post
              Hi all.
              No, not a Victorian Whitechapel market trader's cry....just my first post....and bringing my "fresh eyes" to the ongoing debate, may I say that the Y-Front scenario seems entirely plausible to me - I look forward to the book's publication!
              Any ideas for an appropriate title for such a learned tome, Pinkmoon?
              I've not given much thought to the title I'm still in the process of making up the facts at the moment.I'm hoping mike Barrett (that's the fellow who found the maybrick diary) will help give this credability by writing the foreword for me I'm having trouble with the badger tamer angle but I'm going to get round this by just lying.I would like to public state that this is not an attempt to line my pockets iam selfishly putting myself out to resolve this case.

Comment

G'day Pinkmoon

If Mike will give it his seal of approval it will really not be case closed, but case open and empty. [maybe a different type of case though, one that holds bottles].
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Ahhhhhh.....it's so soothing popping back in here for some sensible chat after trying to catch up on the Great Kosminsky/DNA/Shawl Debate.
                  As Mr. Gumby said....."My brain hurts"!

(Well worth a watch again, especially with the Great mtDNA Debate in mind!!)

Comment

Originally posted by ajcol View Post
                    Ahhhhhh.....it's so soothing popping back in here for some sensible chat after trying to catch up on the Great Kosminsky/DNA/Shawl Debate.
                    As Mr. Gumby said....."My brain hurts"!

(Well worth a watch again, especially with the Great mtDNA Debate in mind!!)
                    I think Mr Gumby was scientific advisor on the shawl book.

Comment

Working...
                    X