Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

New here, but not really new. Been browsing the casebook on/off for about 15 years. Spent many hangover days doing nothing but reading about the Ripper.

I think I've joined the forums before, but couldn't remember my UN/PW/email used.

Have been fascinated with the serial killers since I was a teenager and the Ripper has always been one of my favourites with the Zodiac Killer. I remember the media fuzz about the diary and the Diary... was my first JtR book. Have read around a half a dozen after that and the Complete History... is by far the best of them.

Like many others, I got reactivated because of the latest news. I'm extremely skeptical as I also remember the Cornwell's "case closed" BS about 10 years ago.

Welcome my friend hope you've got a sense of humour and a thick skin.p.s I don't suppose you know anything about Victorian table clothes.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Welcome to the jungle.

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes.

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
        Welcome my friend hope you've got a sense of humour and a thick skin.
        Thick skin I do have and I love British humour. Monty Python and The Office (the real one) are my favourite TV shows.

I do stand up comedy as a hobby and my favourites are Bill Hicks, Mitch Hedberg and Ricky Gervais.

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
        p.s I don't suppose you know anything about Victorian table clothes.
        Sadly no. I'm from Finland and we eat like barbarians so no use for table clothes or kitchenware.

Comment

Working...
        X