Special Announcement "All Revealed"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Announcement "All Revealed"

Yesterday a little man came unto me riding on a flaming pie, and he sayeth unto me “Thou must revealest to the world the truth about these killings and you must continue to spread the word Until I’m Sixty-Four. Her Majesty is a pretty nice gal, but she doesn’t have a lot so say otherwise she would put an end to this Royal Conspiracy. “All of this talk of artists” said the little man, “is simply so no one will Roll over Beethoven”. Meanwhile the Russian Jews were all Back in the U.S.S.R.

The secret, the man told me, is to be found in the Bunyip [please for those unfamiliar look him up] who was able to commit the atrocities With a Little Help From my Friends

The Bunyip was able to go Across the Universe by defeating the space time continuum. He did not need a Ticket to Ride no one had to say to the Bunyip "Baby you can Drive my Car" he didn’t even need a Yellow Submarine to get across the Ocean. To avoid detection he had to Act Naturally but he needed no Help! And because of his ability to teleport he could always get there The Night Before.

A number of times he killed in the Rain. Unto the divine leader alone hath the man in the Flaming Pie revealed the secret of the Goulston Street Graffiti, here is a teaser of the great knowledge the leader posseseth it did not say The Juwes but rather Hey Jude. The Bunyip [Oh Google it for Bunyip's sake] was determined to kill 910, that’s right One After 909. The window to 13 Miller’s Court was not broken by accident nor because the key was lost but with Maxwell’s Silver Hammer. It is unclear what but Somethingmust have made it all Come Together.

He truly was a Bad Boy and eventually after A Hard Day’s Night was forced to Slow Down after all he had been at this killing and mutilating Eight Days a Week, but remember his final words were I’ll be Back to cause more Misery.

If only Dr Robert had carried out the autopsies all may have been revealed sooner.

Don’t just Let it Be but apply to join this exclusive Cult now, so much better than those Bigfoot cults. And remember that on your Birthday you will be entitled to give more to the leader of the Bunyip cult. Oh what an honour to be able to support the great one's work in spreading enlightenment.

Membership of this exclusive cult will entitle you to a fake knife with a handle made of genuine replica Norwegian Wood. Not all applications for membership will necessarily be approved [it really depends on your ability to contribute to this exclusive cult] if you want to join just any cult there are a few Bigfoot ugh!! Cults touting for membership but this one is exclusive.

All you need to do is say Please Mr Postman[the digital postman is fine] take my application to join this exclusive cult, together with my Credit Card details for my regular offerings plus GST [VAT or sales Tax to many of you] plus CLT [Cult Leader Tax, after all the chosen one has to make a quid somehow].

As an exclusive offer and for a limited time only those who can identify the mighty cult leaders favorite band will be given a discount on their first months free will [read compulsory] offerings to the cult. Said discount to be determined by the mighty leader of the Bunyip Cult.

It is not at this time if the Bunyip [surely by now you have worked out what a Bunyip is] is to be worshiped, ridiculed or condemned the divine leader awaits more revelations from the man in the flaming pie.

The End*

*At least until the divine one thinks up a few more ways to part the suckers from their hard earned.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Dear Gut,

It's the canonical four, and I claim my discount!

MrB

(Sorry I originally posted 'refund'. I'm just so desperate to join anything. It gets so boring standing alone on this hill, day after day.)
    Last edited by MrBarnett; 08-27-2014, 04:43 AM.

Comment

You broke my heart Fredo!!!!!

Steadmund Brand---
      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
        Dear Gut,

MrB

(Sorry I originally posted 'refund'. I'm just so desperate to join anything. It gets so boring standing alone on this hill, day after day.)
        Near enough MrB you're in
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
          You broke my heart Fredo!!!!!

Steadmund Brand---
          Well what's a profit to do when a little man comes to him on a flaming pie.

Besides you and pinky were trying to monopolise the cult world you with USA with 100's of millions of people, Pinky with Europe with 100's of millions of people and what am I left with Aus and NZ about 30 million.

Besides a Bunyip would kick the living $h!7 out of Bigfoot any day of the week.
          G U T

Comment

I had originally highlighted all the song titles to make life easy but it didn't work.

More revelations to come after the appropriate medicinal treatment.
            G U T

Comment

Please do not refer to me as pinky the correct title is LORD OF EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE WHO WE SHOULD WORSHIP WITH ALL OUR STRENGTH AND IS WISE BEYOUND BELIEF .thank you
              Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Dear Gut,

MrB

G'day MrB

Where do I send detials so you can pay your discounted offerings to the divine one.
                G U T

Comment

I'm just curious what kind of pie the flaming pie was. Apple, Cherry, Boston Cream (a possible hint to a suspect there), Nesselrode (for those who like the Russian suspect(s), or "pizza" (for followers of Cesere Lombroso)? Can you possibly clarify?

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
                    I'm just curious what kind of pie the flaming pie was. Apple, Cherry, Boston Cream (a possible hint to a suspect there), Nesselrode (for those who like the Russian suspect(s), or "pizza" (for followers of Cesere Lombroso)? Can you possibly clarify?

Jeff
                    G'day Jeff

Sorry such details can only be revealed to full members [read those who donate substantial sums] of the Cult of the Bunyip and the great Divine leader, besides I don't think John told us.
                    G U T

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                      Please do not refer to me as pinky the correct title is LORD OF EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE WHO WE SHOULD WORSHIP WITH ALL OUR STRENGTH AND IS WISE BEYOUND BELIEF .thank you
                      G'day Pinky

And how's your cult going then?

At least I've got MrB ready to join up and follow the Bunyip. Since I walked away you and Steadmund have recruited how many to your cult(s).

Oh that's right none, nil, zero, zip and zilch.
                      G U T

Comment

Fleming

Hello GUT. Thanks for posting this.

Fleming pie, perhaps? (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                        LC

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                          Hello GUT. Thanks for posting this.

Fleming pie, perhaps? (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                          LC
                          Didn't think of that Lynn, but for the suggestion you can join the cult of the Bunyip at a special discount price, just PM me your credit card details and I will pass them on to the treasurer of the holy cult.
                          G U T

Comment

No 1 Penny Lane, Liverpool. Ring twice and ask for lovely Rita.

MrB

Comment

No 1 Penny Lane, Liverpool. Ring twice and ask for lovely Rita.

MrB
                              Good good good, I like your way of thinking, now for your credit card details.
                              G U T

Comment

Working...
                              X