Mark Chapman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Chapman

I see that Yoko Ono is opposing Chapman's release. Fair enough, I have no problem with that. But hang on....isn't this the very same Yoko Ono who sang in this clip?

John Lennon performing Attica State at the Apollo Theatre in New York City - December 17, 1971. The concert was held as a benefit for the families of victim...

My, what a difference 43 years and a shooting make.

G'day Robert

One small difference, she believed the prisoners were miss treated, she knows Chapman killed John.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

If Chapman was ever released I don't think he would last long someone would shoot him.
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
        If Chapman was ever released I don't think he would last long someone would shoot him.
        I'm surprised he's lasted this long inside!
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Ah, she has Chapman's best interests at heart. There's peace and love for you.

Comment

It would only be rough justice if Chapman were released but killed by someone else afterwards, especially someone who felt that Chapman was a celebrity seeking phony (as he was) who killed Lennon to become famous overnight. That torch can then be passed to his killer for awhile.

To make it even more perfect, in such a considered mythical assassination, Chapman's killer can be arrested at the scene, peacefully reading "Franny and Zooey" (this time) by Salinger.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
            X