No announcement yet.

Rush Limbaugh Suggests Robin Williams Killed Himself Because He Was a "Leftist"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rush Limbaugh Suggests Robin Williams Killed Himself Because He Was a "Leftist"

c.d.

I listen to Limbaugh almost every day because I like to hear a guy who gets a million dollars a week for doing nothing bellyache about a poor person who gets a hundred dollars a week for doing nothing.

He's actually a part of Democrat psyops, I'm pretty sure. No-one who wants Republicans to win would say the things he does unless he's completely stupid and I don't think that's the case.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Using the tragedy of a suicide to score political points. He's a class act.

Funny how he hates liberals but without them to rant against he would be out of a job.

c.d.

Comment

Does this man have an ounce of compassion? Does he have any idea at all what it's like to suffer from depression so suffocating and dark that it drove the man to leave his family in the most awful way imaginable? Is he proud to earn a few dollars by writing these unkind, insensitive words? Does he have any respect at all for Robin's wife, children, family and friends?

Comment

Originally posted by Limehouse View Post
          Does this man have an ounce of compassion? Does he have any idea at all what it's like to suffer from depression so suffocating and dark that it drove the man to leave his family in the most awful way imaginable? Is he proud to earn a few dollars by writing these unkind, insensitive words? Does he have any respect at all for Robin's wife, children, family and friends?
          Short answer ... N O he doesn't anyone who hasn't lived it doesn't in my experience.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by sdreid View Post
            I listen to Limbaugh almost every day because I like to hear a guy who gets a million dollars a week for doing nothing bellyache about a poor person who gets a hundred dollars a week for doing nothing.

He's actually a part of Democrat psyops, I'm pretty sure. No-one who wants Republicans to win would say the things he does unless he's completely stupid and I don't think that's the case.
            But, he likes cats so he can't be all bad.
            This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
            X