Man Buys 23 Apple Pies at Burger King to Spite Unruly Child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Buys 23 Apple Pies at Burger King to Spite Unruly Child

This is great. Be sure you click on Read the Story Here.

c.d.

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
    http://wild941.cbslocal.com/2014/08/...e-small-child/

c.d.
    Hi c.d.,

Once again you have cheered me up! I say 'Well done' to the gentleman who bought all the pies. Perhaps it gave that irritating mother something to think about but I doubt it.

Carol

Comment

Just saw this ine. Hope he didn't waste any.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Can't get in, protected blog

http://wild941.cbslocal.com/2014/08/...e-small-child/

c.d.
        Link above takes to a screen requesting you log in. What to do?
        Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
        ---------------
        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
        ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
          Link above takes to a screen requesting you log in. What to do?
          My fault it's a couple of years old.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I found an archieved copy and cut & pasted it for future readers. -- Pat D.

Burger King customer buys restaurant's 23 remaining apple pies to teach screaming child, indifferent mom a lesson
            The boy was reportedly yelling and punching his mom, who didn’t seem worried about his behavior, leading the man to teach them a lesson, even though it cost him $35.
            BY David Harding
            NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
            Sunday, August 10, 2014, 12:33 PM

Man Buys All Burger King Pies to Spite 'Spoiled' Kid
            Buzz60

A Burger King customer bought all 23 remaining apple pies in a restaurant to spite the mother and screaming child behind him in the line.

The man posted on reddit that the young boy was screaming and demanding pie, while the mother was on the phone and ignored her kid's requests.

"The kid was out of control, screaming, punching his mother, throwing around a Game Boy whenever something didn't go right in the game," he posted on the website.

"She gets up in my face telling me I can't tell her nothing about raising her child and to mind my own business," he said after he told her to settle her child.

"I want some f***ing pie," the boy finally screamed.
            WEDNESDAY JUNE 20, 2012 FILE PHOTO LM Otero/ASSOCIATED PRESS
            The man says the child was screaming in the line at Burger King, while his mom talked on the phone.

That was enough for the poster.

"I then decided to ruin their day" by buying every remaining apple pie, a cost of almost $35," he wrote.
            Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
            ---------------
            Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
            ---------------

Comment

Nice to see somebody responding to this thread after all this time. It gave me a great deal of amusement when I posted it originally.

c.d.

Comment

Here's the last paragraph of the story.

I order every pie they have left in addition to my burgers. Turned out to be 23 pies in total, I take my order and walk towards the exit. Moments later I hear the woman yelling, what do you mean you don't have any pies left, who bought them all? I turn around and see the cashier pointing me out with the woman shooting me a death glare. I stand there and pull out a pie and slowly start eating eat as I stare back at her. She starts running towards me but can't get to me because of other lineups in the food court. I turn and slowly walk away.

Man, I would love to buy that guy a beer.

c.d.

Comment

Nice to see somebody responding to this thread after all this time. It gave me a great deal of amusement when I posted it originally.

c.d.
                  Sorry CD must have missed it when you first posted.
                  G U T

Comment

It would have been a masterstroke to go to the nearest alternative and buy all their pies too.

Comment

Working...
                    X