getting a bit boring again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
    I'm afraid it's getting a bit boring again not totally boring though.
    G'day Pink

I thought that two days ago.

I keep saying I'm not gong to read/post "That Thread" anymore, but keep getting sucked back in!
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• bye bye scotland

Scotland leaving the UK might liven things up in the next few days give us something to take our minds of the yawwwwwwwwn shawl.
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Scotland leaving the UK might liven things up in the next few days give us something to take our minds of the yawwwwwwwwn shawl.
        Could be a close vote, me thinks from the other side of the universe.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• I don't think the shawl is boring. THIS is boring :

My Baby makes me proud, Lord, don't she make me proud She never makes a scene, by hangin' all over me in a crowd'Cause people like to talk, Lord, don't they ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert View Post
            I don't think the shawl is boring. THIS is boring :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlcO29s_3Bo
            That is beyond boring in fact it's a crime against humanity.
            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
              Could be a close vote, me thinks from the other side of the universe.
              If Scotland leave it will be a disaster for them I blame Mel Gibson for making that brave heart film.

Comment

If Scotland leave it will be a disaster for them I blame Mel Gibson for making that brave heart film.
                Yet another victory for Aus if so.
                G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                  G'day Steadmund

You say bgfoot doesn't fear bunyip, what about Bundy the Dropbear?
                  Well maybe Ted Bundy the drop bear... but even then Bigfoot fears nothing.. well except cameras .....

Steadmund Brand--
                  "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Will the Union Jack have to be redesigned?

Or will it be regarded as only a Traditional motif?
                    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
                      Will the Union Jack have to be redesigned?

Or will it be regarded as only a Traditional motif?
                      The same argument is gong on in Australia, I say [for us] leave the damn thing alone it is our heritage for the UK it might be different.
                      G U T

Comment

• Will there be border controls?

Will we get the Stone of Scone back?

What will they do for money?

Comment

• What will we do for creepy stories?

Can you believe it's been 5 months since I last put up a video? I'm working on one at the moment, and it's nearly finished, but in the meantime, one of my fa...

Comment

• Who pays the vet bills for the loch ness monster.

Comment

Working...
                            X