Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Study Shows Reducing 20 Ounce Pint of Beer Would Have Great Health Impacts in UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi c.d.

I’ll cut down on drinking when they ban mountaineering, hiking, sailboarding, canoeing, yachting, scuba diving, (or any other pointless things that people do in waters infested with sharks, poisoned jellyfish and all manner of other lethal creatures that object to us being there) boxing, motor racing, motor-cycle racing, skateboarding, mountain biking, hill walking, pot holing, parachuting, space travel, high wire walking and those deranged psychos that climb up buildings and then hang over the side one-handed and any other things that people do voluntarily that can risk life or injury and often lead to not only expensive rescue efforts but rescue efforts where other people have to risk their lives to do it.

And a genuine, meaningful effort to combat the lethal drugs trade would be nice.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Hello Herlock,

So I am getting the impression that you will not be in the forefront of people trying to implement this change, correct?

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
        Hello Herlock,

So I am getting the impression that you will not be in the forefront of people trying to implement this change, correct?

c.d.
        Perhaps Herlock could have been a little more explicit in what he meant.
        Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

Can imagine him on holidays on the Whitsunday Passage islands
          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Ha, I don't believe in reducing...
            " Still it is an error to argue in front of your data. You find yourself insensibly twisting them round to fit your theories."
            Sherlock Holmes
            ​​​​​

Comment

I'll drink to that!
              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Working...
              X