Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Owner of World's Largest Car Collection Has Over 7,000 Vehicles In His Possession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owner of World's Largest Car Collection Has Over 7,000 Vehicles In His Possession

c.d.

Can you imagine what this guy in paying in car insurance?

c.d.

Comment

I joke that a friend of mine must be a wealthy man because he owns three cars.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
        Can you imagine what this guy in paying in car insurance?

c.d.
        He's the Sultan of Brunei. He probably bought an insurance company and insures himself and if he ever needed to claim, call it a Tax write off... if he paid tax... which he probably doesn't.

I can't imagine owning 7000 ANYTHING... if I had an expensive collection of stuff and every so often had a look through that collection and thought, "I, forgot I'd got one of those!" I'd worry dementia was setting in even faster than I', already convinced it is.
        Besides, I have stuff in my tool box that I often think, "Oh... I forgot I'd got one of those..." as it is. Having 7000 things to keep track of in my head would drive me mad.

I wonder... if he really HAS got 7000 cars?
        Or he's maybe also a bit "forgetful" and his minions just tell him he has 7000, and he's really got about 100. Every month or so he asks to see them, so they walk him round in a circle of these 100 cars, and by the time he gets back to the first, he's forgotten... and one day he managed to walk round that circle 70 times?

Comment

He's the Sultan of Brunei. He probably bought an insurance company and insures himself and if he ever needed to claim, call it a Tax write off... if he paid tax... which he probably doesn't.

That was meant to be a joke, A.P. Guess next time I will have to get the tongue pushed further into the cheek.

c.d.

Comment

Working...
          X