Situation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tani View Post

Definitely doing this. She's nuts. Pity she's on my course.
    As long as she's not your lecturer as well, then you should be fine.

RD
    "Great minds, don't think alike"

Comment

Thanks all.

I brought some of my stuff; going back tomorrow for the rest.

She seemed rather more taken aback at this point. I think she had maybe reflected a bit.
      Nice work Tani!

Make sure you have a pal with you again today if you're going back.

I don't know, but she sounds the type who could make false allegations so best to have a witness.

Comment

Hi Tani

Just been reading through this thread. It sounds horrendous. I hope you are okay. Do make sure you have someone with you when you go back to get the rest of your stuff.

Cheers John

Comment

Good luck Tani

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
          Glad to hear it. My next suggestion would have been to put a horse head in her bed. But best to keep that in reserve for now.
          I tend to prefer the dog poop wrapped in newspaper and set on fire on the door step a decent approach... Ring the bell, walk away, watch the hilarity.

Comment

Thanks all.

I brought some of my stuff; going back tomorrow for the rest.

She seemed rather more taken aback at this point. I think she had maybe reflected a bit.
            Glad it went well Tani. I’d still report her actions though. I’m no expert on mental health issues but she sounds like a person with things going on and who knows how they might develop or progress? The next person to become involved with her might not be so lucky. I might be being a bit alarmist but her behaviour doesn’t sound like someone with just a ‘bit of a temper.’

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Glad it went well Tani. I’d still report her actions though. I’m no expert on mental health issues but she sounds like a person with things going on and who knows how they might develop or progress? The next person to become involved with her might not be so lucky. I might be being a bit alarmist but her behaviour doesn’t sound like someone with just a ‘bit of a temper.’

I am certainly telling the university about this.

She has lupus and is on a ton of medication. I think this is her main issue. She seems to misremember a lot and I think her illness and consequent disability makes her want more and more control. She did try switching up the story when my friend was speaking to her as I was packing, but my friend described it as more of a rant. She has a lot of connections, including Kemi Badenoch for some reason, and uses this to her advantage. She has her own home as she is 60 this year and I thought she would be aware of how to handle a tenancy, but she seemed clueless. Telling someone he can't vote is enough reason for anyone to move out. Sadly now I am still unable to vote today, for the first time. I was not planning to initially, but may have changed my mind.

She is definitely a control freak and has some mental health issues she needs to deal with over this. I am going to move the rest of my stuff today and she has even offered to help as she wants me and all my stuff gone ASAP.

She is already on such bad terms with one lecturer she doesn't attend his classes at all. That sounds like a 'both of them' problem though as the lecturer also has issues.
              Last edited by Tani; 07-04-2024, 10:14 AM.
              O have you seen the devle
              with his mikerscope and scalpul
              a lookin at a Kidney
              With a slide cocked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

Nice work Tani!

Make sure you have a pal with you again today if you're going ba

I don't know, but she sounds the type who could make false allegations so best to have a witness.
                She seems to think I'm making false allegations about her, which is daft. I have a very low paid weekend part-time job as a cleaner and I am barely able to afford to rent my new place such that I've had to get financial assistance from the uni just to pay for it. If she thinks I'm going out of my way to lie about her, so I can be on the bones of my arse renting a place I can't even afford, she is worse than I thought. I have never been know to go out of my way to lie about people for no reason whatsoever, and the council has my email asking my name be removed from the the voting eligibility register because she forced me to send it. I have her messages telling me not to get post from the bank, GP, uni etc. She can't get past those things.

She is in a pickle I think, trying taking away someone's human rights then being baffled when that person doesn't take that garbage
                a lookin at a Kidney
                With a slide cocked up.

Comment

I am certainly telling the university about this.

She has lupus and is on a ton of medication. I think this is her main issue. She seems to misremember a lot and I think her illness and consequent disability makes her want more and more control. She did try switching up the story when my friend was speaking to her as I was packing, but my friend described it as more of a rant. She has a lot of connections, including Kemi Badenoch for some reason, and uses this to her advantage. She has her own home as she is 60 this year and I thought she would be aware of how to handle a tenancy, but she seemed clueless. Telling someone he can't vote is enough reason for anyone to move out. Sadly now I am still unable to vote today, for the first time. I was not planning to initially, but may have changed my mind.

She is definitely a control freak and has some mental health issues she needs to deal with over this. I am going to move the rest of my stuff today and she has even offered to help as she wants me and all my stuff gone ASAP.

She is already on such bad terms with one lecturer she doesn't attend his classes at all. That sounds like a 'both of them' problem though as the lecturer also has issues.
                  It could be the case that medication is either making her behave abnormally or it’s taking what is, for her, normal behaviour and making it worse. Either way, you’re better off at a distance Tani. Chalk this one down to experience and move on. Someone else might really suffer at her hands one day though. Let’s hope not but at least you will have informed the university. You can do no more.

Id now suggest a night out with friends over the weekend and some top level chilling out.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

It could be the case that medication is either making her behave abnormally or it’s taking what is, for her, normal behaviour and making it worse. Either way, you’re better off at a distance Tani. Chalk this one down to experience and move on. Someone else might really suffer at her hands one day though. Let’s hope not but at least you will have informed the university. You can do no more.

Id now suggest a night out with friends over the weekend and some top level chilling out.
                    To be honest, I am trying to be charitable. I think this is her regular behaviour as she mentioned raising her kids with this level of control. I believe it's becoming worse as she ages and takes more medications. It's sad, really.

I was going to tell the police but as she's so well connected I see little point. She seems to know literally everyone, it's very weird.

I doubt she'll have more tenants as I seemed to be her only one. She took me in 'as a friend' and refused to make a contract. Very few would put up with that and I certainly didn't; I need a contract to protect my rights and also hers. She has never had tenants before so I am hoping this is a one-off.

I have no money for going out proper but I have someone coming over tonight and maybe we can have some cheap drinks at the pub over the road
                    Last edited by Tani; 07-04-2024, 01:00 PM.
                    a lookin at a Kidney
                    With a slide cocked up.

Comment

We have successfully retrieved my things and now I am hopefully having no more dealings with her.
                      a lookin at a Kidney
                      With a slide cocked up.

Comment

We have successfully retrieved my things and now I am hopefully having no more dealings with her.
                        Good news Tani.
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Good news Tani.
                          I'm glad to have my Jack books back
                          a lookin at a Kidney
                          With a slide cocked up.

Comment

Great news, let us know when we have to send the boys round

Comment

Originally posted by Geddy2112 View Post
                              Great news, let us know when we have to send the boys round

I will!
                              a lookin at a Kidney
                              With a slide cocked up.

Comment

I'm glad things are looking up for you.

Now you can devote all your time to finding out who Jack was.

Comment

Working...
                                X