Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Presidential Debate of 2024 Between Biden and Trump Is Tonight at 9 p.m.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geddy2112 View Post
    You know what is worse than Politics... American Politics.
    You know what's worse than American Politics ... American Politics from 2016 to the present.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis C View Post

You know what's worse than American Politics ... American Politics from 2016 to the present.
      I know the UK are not much better with a basic choice of Starmer or Sunak but could the USA not find two better candidates than Trump and Biden?

Comment

Originally posted by DirectorDave View Post
        That was was of the funniest things I have ever watched, even CNN and the far-left BBC are admitting it was a total disaster for Pedro Pete.
        "the far-left BBC".....

Anyways, I donlt care if it takes Biden 5 minutes to find a pen if the paper he is signing is to increase sonar panel construction for deplyoment in the Arizona desert rather than Trump signing an executive order to drop nukes into hurricanes.

Who is "Pedro Pete"?

Comment

Originally posted by DirectorDave View Post
          That was was of the funniest things I have ever watched, even CNN and the far-left BBC are admitting it was a total disaster for Pedro Pete.
          Be careful. You risk a ban from mods if you regularly take an anti-Biden stance. I was threatened with a ban for supposedly defending Trump. I can just about accept the threat of a ban from an overzealous mod. However, it was slightly disappointing that the public warning I received was liked by a number of posters. I suppose it's to be expected; a quickly deteriorating President looking to imprison his main political opponent defended by people who want to shut down opposing views.

​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by jason_c View Post
            looking to imprison his main political opponent

​​​​
            fact-free statement. No proof. Wet dream to explain away a persecution complex, etc. etc.

Comment

It should surprise no one that ignoring a warning from Admin-the owner of this platform-and then calling her “overzealous”, gets you a permanent, life-time, forever and ever and ever ban.

Step right up if you want to test us.

JM

Comment

a quickly deteriorating President looking to imprison his main political opponent defended by people who want to shut down opposing views.
                Not merely opposing views, but views which are anathema to common decency and, arguably, a threat to world peace and stability. Free speech is all well and good, but not when it involves denying objective truths and perpetuating whackjob conspiracy theories.
                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Plato was right. Those who are smart enough to stay out of politics will be governed by those who are not.

- Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Geddy2112 View Post

I know the UK are not much better with a basic choice of Starmer or Sunak but could the USA not find two better candidates than Trump and Biden?
                    Yes, we could have found better candidates. One of the unfortunate affects of Trump's influence is that at least on the national level, almost every Republican with integrity has been forced out of office because less honest Republicans run against them in Republican primaries, and Trump endorses the less honest person, who then wins. Yet even after 8 years of this, I think that there were at least 3 Republicans running in the 2024 presidential primary that would have been better than Trump: Asa Hutchinson, Chris Christie, and even Nikki Haley (given that being better than Trump is a low bar).

I think Biden has had a fairly successful 1st term, but I also think he's declining mentally, so he'll be less fit to be president during the years 2025-2029 than during 2021-2025. So yes, we can do better than Biden too. I personally like Gavin Newsom, but there are others as well.

Comment

Be careful. You risk a ban from mods if you regularly take an anti-Biden stance. I was threatened with a ban for supposedly defending Trump.

​​​​
                      I've already served a six month ban for not adhering to the groupthink on politics. Leftists are just so intolerant of diversity of thought, I'm used to their tactics. As a student of Marcus Aurelius I shall remain stoic.

Comment

Working...
                      X