There'll always be an England.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There'll always be an England.....

I've just learned on Youtube that openly flying the English flag has been banned, in England!

Is this true?

Regards, Jon S.

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
    I've just learned on Youtube that openly flying the English flag has been banned, in England!

Is this true?

Worlds gone mad. Its worse here in Aust.
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Is this true?

Hi Wick!

I don't think so.

Last week Keir Starmer was trying to boost patriotism and re-claim the flag from the far right.

Comment

All national flags should be replaced with a rainbow flag

Comment

'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

I've just learned on Youtube...
            That phrase is usually enough to set my sceptical antennæ twitching.
            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
              That phrase is usually enough to set my sceptical antennæ twitching.
              Indeed, it's a complete oxymoron, like 'happily married'

Comment

And the rest of MSM?

BART'S PODCAST & WEBSITEhttps://www.subscribestar.com/bartsibrelhttps://www.sibrel.com/Bart's Book "MOON MAN"https://www.amazon.com/dp/1513686569Support B...

Last edited by mpriestnall; 04-27-2024, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Misinformation is the bane of oir times and will only get worsefrom here on. I salute both of you for providing examples. As the saying goes: Pay attention at school as otherwise, your own ignorance will be used against you.

I have a 7 year old daughter and preparing her to navigate a world full of bullshit will be my big challenge in the decade ahead.

Wish me luck, everyone.

Comment

It used to be Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see​. Now it’s believe nothing unfortunately.

Comment

A lie too often goes round the world before the truth can get its trousers on.
                      "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Is this true?

Utter madness!!

Comment

Well, the Daily Heil once run with the front page that the European Comission were about "ban the Union Jack". So we are effectively in chartered terrotory. I am happy to go off snd find the article if anyone thinks such lunacy is impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Svensson View Post
                            Well, the Daily Heil once run with the front page that the European Comission were about "ban the Union Jack". So we are effectively in chartered terrotory. I am happy to go off snd find the article if anyone thinks such lunacy is impossible.
                            still trying to find the article I was thinking of, but in the emantime, I found this little beauty:

Strict proposals outlined by the European Commission would mean symbols which identify where the meat was reared would be heavily restricted.

which no doubt was part of this barrage of fake news spread in the UK over the years:

Click image for larger version

Name:	16181.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	243.4 KB
ID:	833758

(footnote: I would actually have supported the one from 2008 )

Comment

Here's another debunked myth - strangely not in Latin - from Jacob Rees-Mogg, who said our food would be cheaper when we leave the EU.

He's a bit of a cult.

Love,

Caz
                              X
                              "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Working...
                              X