Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden's memory is fine and so is mine...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden's memory is fine and so is mine...

Not the Nine O'Clock News - Reagan Rowan AtkinsonGriff Rhys Jones

I wonder if it's so bad that he doesn't even recognise his own wife. Or believing that you can destroy magents by dropping them into water. Or treating a viral infection by bringing a really strong lightsource into the body.

Has the Special Counsel investigated if he remembers which senators Biden had endorsed in 2022?

Comment

Originally posted by Svensson View Post
      I wonder if it's so bad that he doesn't even recognise his own wife. Or believing that you can destroy magents by dropping them into water. Or treating a viral infection by bringing a really strong lightsource into the body.

Has the Special Counsel investigated if he remembers which senators Biden had endorsed in 2022?
      Or he thinks we manned the airports in the Revolutionary War? Or he can't tell the difference between Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi? Or thought that windmills caused cancer?
      "The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

Working...
      X