Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we in a simulation?

I feel we are not but….

Fascinating and fun idea, but I don't see how it could actually be falsifiable. Because of that, I think it has to remain a great idea for fiction and philosophical arguments!

Comment

I went to the London Stadium to see the Hammers play Chelsea last season. I could swear it was a simulation of a London derby but certainy wasn't the real thing. The only think that was real was the £200 hole in my pocket aferwards (taking all expenses such as transport, pints and jalfrezi afterwards into account....).

Comment

Originally posted by Svensson View Post
        I went to the London Stadium to see the Hammers play Chelsea last season. I could swear it was a simulation of a London derby but certainy wasn't the real thing. The only think that was real was the £200 hole in my pocket aferwards (taking all expenses such as transport, pints and jalfrezi afterwards into account....).
        There's always some one off worse than you. Think of the millions of £££££ Chelsea has wasted during the last summer transfer window!
        Last edited by mpriestnall; 02-06-2024, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Chelsea are a football club simulation. They are currently scoring a 9.7 on the PP (Peak Plastic) scale. Only Man City with a score of 9.5 are even in the same league.

Comment

And are the entities running this supposed simulation also in their own simulation?

Comment

Pretty sure mines broken...
              Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by String View Post
                No -gL!tcH- we are not.

Comment

It might be only a simulation but...COYG!

Comment

thank god it was nothing but a simulation..... Dreadful. I would have loved to hear what Messrs Lawro and Hansen would have to say about the Hammers' attempts at defending. But hey, we canlt have everything,

Now excuse me everyone, I need to rejoin my AI-generated debate between Christoper Hitchens and Jesus Christ. They're about to come to the funny part...

Comment

We're not in a simulation and Derek Draper truly did die from long covid and the Easter Bunny is coming in three weeks so look sharp.

Comment

If we were in a simulation, my friend Blair would have found the sploits by now.
                        "The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

Working...
                        X