Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mpriestnall View Post

Thanks Ms D. Regards and Happy Christmas also to your weegie friend.

I can almost hear you both singing...

"one capercailzie, two bubblyjocks, three clockin hens, fower roaster dyeuks, five ingen rings, six clootie dumplins, seven trifles reemin, echt robins cheepin, nine clarsachs strumming, ten pipers piping, eleven fiddlers bowing and twai haggis puddins."

Well Martyn,

We are indeed meeting for Christmas Eve drinks tomorrow, so the probability of such singing is high!

Comment

Happy Christmas from knackered in Northern Ireland.

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Colorado, where snow is expected for both the Eve and the Day. Myself and the cats will snuggle down with blankets and treats, I suspect! Take care, everyone!
        Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
        ---------------
        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
        ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
          Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Colorado, where snow is expected for both the Eve and the Day. Myself and the cats will snuggle down with blankets and treats, I suspect! Take care, everyone!
          I hope that some of the treats are for you Pat?
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
            Oh, that sounds like a perfect day Pat!

I hope you and the furries enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

That’s the problem with being a burglar Al.
              Or Santa?

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. And remember, it's the time of the year to be HAPPY, no matter how miserable you really are inside. Like Simon here, who gets a 10 out of 10 for trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Svensson View Post
                  Merry Christmas everyone. And remember, it's the time of the year to be HAPPY, no matter how miserable you really are inside. Like Simon here, who gets a 10 out of 10 for trying.

https://youtu.be/7de7m5fiVTc?si=W-hQkHnm9uzelbuA

Comment

Merry Christmas. To all on casebook.

Comment

Merry belated Christmas everyone!

Sorry for my late arrival to the party; I've been busy with my Sleigh and Vixen decided to go on strike.

I only had my Elf to blame.

RD
                      "Great minds, don't think alike"

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                        I’ve just completed a nightmarish last minute Christmas shopping trip without resorting to killing anyone (despite being sorely tempted) I’ve been shunted, nudged, delayed and ripped off and have arrived home with my Yuletide spirit in bottles. That said….

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all on Casebook. Have a good one.

the 22nd is last minute? lol i go every christmas eve. never had any issues as the mall is dead and tons of sales already. this year was in and out of there in 45 minutes!

your going at the worst possible time for the crowds Herlock!

Merry christmas, happy holidays and New year weirdos! : )

Comment

Working...
                        X