Paul Kearney aka "Nemo"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Kearney aka "Nemo"

I regret to report that Paul died on Saturday. Cause as yet unknown.

It was announced today by How on JtRF, who received news from Paul's wife.

Shocking news. I think he was a relatively young man. Paul and I have been in email correspondence for some time, but I hadn't heard from him for a few weeks.

A genuinely lovely man.

Helena
    Helena Wojtczak BSc (Hons) FRHistS.

Author of 'Jack the Ripper at Last? George Chapman, the Southwark Poisoner'. Click this link : - http://www.hastingspress.co.uk/chapman.html

Very sad news. My condolences to Paul's family and friends. He will be terribly missed.

Comment

I've been told he was in his 30's. Just Friday he was posting on Howard's site. I'm not sure how he died, but his wife said it was 'sudden'. I'm totally reeling from this and I know many, many others are as well. He was a rose among thorns.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Paul was a kind and friendly person.

My sincere condolences to his wife, his family, and his many friends.

It just struck me-

now Nemo knows the answers to all of the questions...

Best regards,
        Archaic

Comment

I can think of few others along with Paul as a proper ambassador for Ripperology and what we want it seen to be... A well rounded understanding of many aspects of this genre along with just being a well rounded person to admire and appreciate.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Nemo's family.

Godspeed, Paul.
          Best Wishes,
          Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

Always with a kind word and always with encouragement, privately given. Am proud to have known the man. Had a great skill in spotting details others would miss, and was most helpful to me, personally. A total gentleman.

My heartfelt thoughts to his good lady wife and family.
            Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
            Accountability? ....

Comment

Met him at York Conference for first time..A very nice,gentlemanly chap.........

Comment

Not a chap I'd communicated with, but so sad at such a young age...

All the best

Dave

Comment

Working...
                X