18 Degrees and Snow on the Ground? -- Why Wear Shorts of Course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 Degrees and Snow on the Ground? -- Why Wear Shorts of Course

It is 18 degrees in Washington, D.C. right now and there is snow on the ground. Also a really nasty wind. I live near a University and walking home this evening there were some guys wearing shorts. This has become a real trend in the last few years. I guess they wanted to show they were real men and wanted to look cool. My thought was "holy ****, you are in college and you can't figure out that you need to wear pants in this weather? Oy. Kids today.

Although I have to admit they did look cool.

c.d.

If they had a long walk, by the time they finished I'm sure they were speaking a octave or two higher.

As I live in the state of cold winds, Kansas, I can attest that a cold breeze will find every weak spot in your winter clothes, much less wearing shorts. Also, the rumor is that there are at least a dozen trees between Kansas and Canada...I haven't seen clear photographic proof of that yet...existing photos are clearly photo-shopped!

Billy

Comment

negative 2 degrees here this morning.. good thing i had Capri's on.. shorts would be too short hahah .. seriously.. shorts? we have weather warnings where you can get frostbite in under 10 minutes due to skin exposure (in Buffalo NY.. getting warmer now.. i think it's actually 9 outside now!!)..

Steadmund Brand
      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Working...
      X