Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All things are comparative

Hi Cris

So... I take it you haven't heard from Ally lately... LOL.
    Believe me mate, in any sense of fair comparison, Ally is truly loveliness personified...

All the best

Dave

Comment

Hi Jason

Hi Dave,why were they not that abusive when we first met them?
      Beer Goggles mate...every time...and, to be fair, if the beer were still freely permitted the feelings might marginally be ameliorated...but as it stands, mine's a full bottle of scotch job....

All the best

Dave

Comment

Child brides with tongues that cut

Hi GUT

I'll have to introduce you to the child bride one day, maybe we married twins, she's a she devil in Trivia quizzes. And with a tongue that cuts.
        Yes I've heard of these odd antipodean practices...

All the best

Dave

Comment

Which practices are we accused of Now?
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

The one time I saw her give in during a Trivia quiz we were on a cruise and it had got a bit embarrassing because when ever we entered the room people would be calling for us to sit with them.

We ended up on a team with Glenn Shorrock [Think Little River Band] and I actually saw her yield to his knowledge on music.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
              Hi Jason

Beer Goggles mate...every time...and, to be fair, if the beer were still freely permitted the feelings might marginally be ameliorated...but as it stands, mine's a full bottle of scotch job....

All the best

Dave
              Hi Dave,after over 20 years of marriage it's like waking up with the loch ness monster next to me in bed.
              Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

This is my second time around...as it is hers...Her first was some cop who amongst other things had policed the yorkshire miners...I'm made of far sterner stuff than a ******* softy like that...but Christmas Eve 1986...I remember it as clearly as I recall all my childhood nightmares...oh god I said yes...

In excuse, she had the body and looks of an eighteen year old...wish I'd found the poor girl she'd stolen them from...sadly she had the mind of an evil genius who'd leave even Wilkie Collins far behind...

Oh buggery...she's now 65 years old and still as beautiful as she ever was (there's no justice)...yet as awful as you could possibly imagine...my sole consolation is that by continuing to live I'm denying some other poor potential victim the dreadful fate I've suffered...

All the best

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood Mac View Post
                  Well, you are from Lancashire way, Pinkmoon, where the natives remain wary of oxygen.
                  It's unavoidable. Lancastrians are genetically programmed to be very suspicious of anything discovered by Yorkshiremen.
                  Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                    Hi Dave,after over 20 years of marriage it's like waking up with the loch ness monster next to me in bed.
                    Sounds like a good deal. The Loch Ness Monster can have multiple humps, and only occasionally needs to surface for air.
                    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                      Sounds like a good deal. The Loch Ness Monster can have multiple humps, and only occasionally needs to surface for air.
                      But worse much worse the mother in law brings new definition to the word terror.
                      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Working...
                      X