Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

I just wanted to extend my warmest Holiday Wishes to all the folks here at Casebook. From its members to staff this is a unique and always interesting bunch of people, and its been a pleasure getting to know some of you.

I hope your stocking is full, the fire is stoked, and the champagne is chilled.

My best wishes to you all.

Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
    I just wanted to extend my warmest Holiday Wishes to all the folks here at Casebook. From its members to staff this is a unique and always interesting bunch of people, and its been a pleasure getting to know some of you.

I hope your stocking is full, the fire is stoked, and the champagne is chilled.

My best wishes to you all.
    Best wishes for the Christmas Holiday Season and New Year to you too Michael, and to the rest of the Casebook Community.

Jeff

Comment

Had a nice Christmas, after over 10 years of me making it my niece volunteered to make the dinner and we got to just go there and enjoy it.

Making the dinner is more than that, it is cleaning the house before and after, all the dishes and paying for the dinner as well.

So, it was the best Christmas gift of all, for this working girl. A leisurely time with the family. I really appreciated that one
      Last edited by Beowulf; 12-25-2013, 09:56 PM. Reason: add

Comment

After 58 years of me never cooking the dinner I carried on in the same vein. Had a lovely dinner courtesy of sister and a lovely day.

Comment

Working...
        X