Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all at Casebook.

Merry Christmas one and all!
    Best Wishes,
    Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

Merry Christmas to you all and a big thanks to you all for making me feel so welcome since I joined 6 months ago.
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!..I officially declare a Christmas Truce between all theories.......

Comment

Merry Christmas

Comment

Hi All,
            Merry Christmas , to everyone that participates in Casebook, and a happy and peaceful new year.
            Richard.

Comment

Happy Christmas, all!
              - Ginger

Comment

Merry Christmas, and a glorious start to another new year.
                I confess that altruistic and cynically selfish talk seem to me about equally unreal. With all humility, I think 'whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might,' infinitely more important than the vain attempt to love one's neighbour as one's self. If you want to hit a bird on the wing you must have all your will in focus, you must not be thinking about yourself, and equally, you must not be thinking about your neighbour; you must be living with your eye on that bird. Every achievement is a bird on the wing.
                Oliver Wendell Holmes

Comment

Happy holidays to all! I can't wait to see what famous artist/author/actor/politician is identified as the Ripper in 2014!!!!

Comment

Belated Christmas greetings to all...

Our power went down midday Christmas Eve and has just come back on again today...When I reflected audibly about Candles over Christmas and the joys of living like the LVP the missus was distinctly unimpressed and insisted we inflict ourselves on one of our children!

Happy New Year all!

Dave

Comment

Hi all.

Sending New Year Greetings to one and all I have been navigating this amazing site for well on 13 years...some say 14 years. Gosh, time flies, eh. It's happy and prosperous New Year from me and from her!

As Ever,

Rosey O'Ryan

Comment

Working...
                      X